Headlong Flight Announced to be played!

losingit2k

RIAB UPDATE - 4/16@11:59AM: Reader ianian65 mentions in the comments that Darren Reddick from UK digital radio station Planet Rock has just announced on air that he will be playing the world's first exclusive hearing of Headlong Flight at approximagely 2:12PM (9:12AM EST) on April 19th.

Sweet, they have an internet link you can hear it on!

http://www.planetrock.com/on-air/

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Apr 16 2012, 12:11 PM)
I was not expecting to hear it on any Atlanta radio station. We have a geezer rock station, a douche-bag rock station and several pop-wimp-rock stations. So I'm glad to see there are other places where I can hear it.

you have the same stations as everywhere else it sounds like.

Clear Channel has turned us into Zombies everywhere.

We should have a sticky thread for posting notices like this. This isn't the only station it'll be played on of course, it would be handy to have a running list of stations that we can compare times on. Maybe it'll be played earlier on another station.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 16 2012, 12:20 PM)
We should have a sticky thread for posting notices like this. This isn't the only station it'll be played on of course, it would be handy to have a running list of stations that we can compare times on. Maybe it'll be played earlier on another station.

I agree, I can keep transfering links on the Original Thread if anyone post them here.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Apr 16 2012, 01:11 PM)
I was not expecting to hear it on any Atlanta radio station. We have a geezer rock station, a douche-bag rock station and several pop-wimp-rock stations. So I'm glad to see there are other places where I can hear it.

You and me both, Blue. I can't remember the last time I listened to Atlanta music radio. Not on purpose, anyway - unfortunately the gym I frequent has an inexplicable fondness for the douchebag rock station.

This week is gonna be busy for me, so Thursday will come soon!

It's nice that the full version will be around soon as well.

And rumor has it tour announcement is coming this week.

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Apr 16 2012, 06:10 PM)
F@#$! I'm working then. When can I hear it? fists crying.gif

Me too! fists crying.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 16 2012, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Apr 16 2012, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Apr 16 2012, 06:10 PM)
F@#$! I'm working then. When can I hear it? fists crying.gif

Me too! fists crying.gif

Me too...BUT...I'll have my headphones on! biggrin.gif

Yep. biggrin.gif And half the company listens to music via headphones during the day anyway, so no one will care.

sad.gif wacko.gif unsure.gif eh.gif

Okay, god I'm dense. Everyone seems completely on-board as to where, when, and how to listen. That's all I can make heads or tails of. I'm hearing: 'Planet Rock' 'Thursday' '9:30EST' but I follow the link to Planet Rock, even signed up, and can't find that information anywhere.

Can someone help this poor yank thickie figure this out? I gots no shame, gots no ego, dont mind askin directions.