Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys lose!

The NFC East is up for grabs! Maybe even the formerly 0-6 Giants can surge back and the take the division!??

Amazing choke today.

has 7-9 ever won a division?

Yep Seattle in 2010, don't mention what happened in the play-offs to me though! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cowboys lose!

The NFC East is up for grabs! Maybe even the formerly 0-6 Giants can surge back and the take the division!??

Amazing choke today.

Yep Seattle in 2010, don't mention what happened in the play-offs to me though! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cowboys lose!

Amazing choke today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDOBejlx7Us

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

It is so infuriating being a true Cowboys fan. They SUCK in so many ways. And it starts with the GM and the coaching. Why the hell didn't they just kneel down at the end and run down the clock as much as possible. How can you get a holding call when all you are trying to do is run down the clock???!!!!!!! They didn't deserve to win anyway. AAARRRGGGHHH

And it starts with the GM and the coaching.

Just my opinion, but the Cowboys will never return to a level of greatness with Jerry Jones running things. He simply doesn't have what it takes to be a good personnel man/general manager. If he ever decides to let real football people run his team, then they will improve.

• Like 1

Modern educational software is designed to challenge young learners without frustrating them. The trick is to slowly increase the difficulty level of tasks, then decrease it when the student responds incorrectly. So if a tyke correctly solves 7 + 3 and 13 - 5, the challenge climbs to 8 X 6, then 124 divided by 9, then perhaps the second derivative of f(x) = cos(x) if the kid is on a hot streak. One or two incorrect responses, however, bring things back to 7 + 3 territory.

The Cowboys schedule is designed according to the same principles. You did so well against the Redskins and Eagles, why not try something harder, like the Lions? There, you almost got it … but, oops, a mistake. Don't get frustrated. Oh no, Dez Bryant is having a tantrum! Here you go: the Vikings. The safe, easy Vikings.

Bryant's sideline snit last week turned out to be less than the sum of its parts. He was not being insubordinate so much as stating the obvious (the Cowboys game plan was a dirty dishrag) over and over again, loudly. Bryant should get his touches this week, though Tony Romo will be under pressure now that Brian Waters is out for the season. Yes, the Cowboys once again have guard issues, which they treat like calculus problems, even though finding an adequate guard should be simple arithmetic.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/63582152/

And it starts with the GM and the coaching.

Just my opinion, but the Cowboys will never return to a level of greatness with Jerry Jones running things. He simply doesn't have what it takes to be a good personnel man/general manager. If he ever decides to let real football people run his team, then they will improve.

He seems to be ok with mediocrity.

"Jones is 71 and will retire when they pry his cold, dead fingers out of the bean dip in his skybox."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tony-romo-jerry-jones-have-dallas-cowboys-going-nowhere-fast-as-date-with-vikings-awaits-103113

Cowboys pulled off a win today, but mistakes and penalties continue to plague them.

A win is a win I suppose. I can't stomach to watch this team much longer. They are going to make it painful. Very painful.

I feel like I'm on the bad end of an abusive relationship.

Don't pretend that you don't like the pain. There's a reason you're still hanging on Jerry's nuts. It's time to stop giving AF, and pray for a stroke for JJ.

If it isn't perfectly obvious by now that Princeton grad Garrett has absolutely no clue how to manage a football game, then I don't know what to say. It I so f'ing infuriating to be a Cowboys fan.

If it isn't perfectly obvious by now that Princeton grad Garrett has absolutely no clue how to manage a football game, then I don't know what to say. It I so f'ing infuriating to be a Cowboys fan.

He's perfect for Jerry though, he's a puppet who does what he's told and doesn't have the ego, clout, or will to resist and doesn't have the common sense or awareness or self respect to just quit and find a real football job.

To be fair, the Packers came out in the second half and executed much better. They took it to the Dallas defense and scored five straight touchdowns. This is being overlooked, of course, as so much attention is going to the Cowboys' offensive mistakes. Yeah, they should have run the ball more, but they should have also kept the Packers from scoring at will. :)
  • Like 1