Dallas Cowboys

The NFC East is the Cowboys division to lose. Half of the teams are 0-3 and Chip Kelly's high speed spread bubble has burst already by the look of it...

Yup. College coach fatty overreached himself it would appear. Said when he was appointed that he's a glorified track coach.

He'll end up like Schiano probably, maybe he'll last a bit longer though...

The NFC East is the Cowboys division to lose. Half of the teams are 0-3 and Chip Kelly's high speed spread bubble has burst already by the look of it...

Yup. College coach fatty overreached himself it would appear. Said when he was appointed that he's a glorified track coach.

He'll end up like Schiano probably, maybe he'll last a bit longer though...

He should, he's got six games vs NFC East opponents. That'll boost your record.

NFC East teams are 1-7 vs non divisional opponents. Wonder if this kind of incompetence will keep them off of SNF.

Nahhhhh...

Loser teams rule the airwaves. The 0-3 Bowl in London seems to be the game of the day in 85% of US homes on Sunday...

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=4

NFC East teams are 1-7 vs non divisional opponents. Wonder if this kind of incompetence will keep them off of SNF.

Nahhhhh...

Loser teams rule the airwaves. The 0-3 Bowl in London seems to be the game of the day in 85% of US homes on Sunday...

http://506sports.com...hp?yr=2013&wk=4

Do you secretly work for DirecTV, hawking Sunday ticket?

Nahhhhh...

http://506sports.com...hp?yr=2013&wk=4

Do you secretly work for DirecTV, hawking Sunday ticket?

Shhhhh...

• Like 1

I have a bold prediction: The Cowboys will cover the +7.5 spread. It would not surprise me if they won. One thing I'm sure of, this will be an entertaining game. Take the points and the over.

You nailed it! What a game. I feel for Romo. He has a legendary game in NFL history and then throws a pick at the end to give the haters ammo again. The defence worries me big time.

You nailed it! What a game. I feel for Romo. He has a legendary game in NFL history and then throws a pick at the end to give the haters ammo again. The defence worries me big time.

I don't take a backseat to any Romo basher, but bashing him after that performance is just plain idiocy.

Thanks for that. I have actually had a few friends who hate the Cowboys tell me they were rooting for him Sunday. He is earning some respect out there.

I wasn't rooting for him, but I'm not a fan of hate and ignorance either.

NFL Fact of Life #17: Never let a last-minute mistake (by anybody) hurt you. Either score more points, or keep the other team from scoring more points.

NFL Fact of Life #17: Never let a last-minute mistake (by anybody) hurt you. Either score more points, or keep the other team from scoring more points.

NFL Fact of Life #32: Romo chokes.

:outtahere:

Ha ha. If you were told a team was going to score 48 points and the QB would throw for over 500 yards, there is no way you would think they could lose. That loss was on the defense.
  • Like 1

Staubach on the criticism Romo has been getting.

"He played one of the most sensational games I’ve ever seen. “It makes no sense. Those people who blame him, I don’t know, they ought to take a look at their lives".

"I’ve been a quarterback and I know this guy is playing great football. Seeing critics blame these tough losses, especially this game, on him sends a message to me that some people will never cut him a break. I can’t believe it."

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/week-quotes/2013/week-quotes-october-11-2013

Romo needs to win a couple of playoff games to get this monkey off his back. No doubt, he has choked in big games. Funny how people forgot about the Peyton Manning chokes after finally winning one Super Bowl. Manning has won more than Romo and he has choked more than Romo

And John Elway was also a QB who could never win the big game. I hate the Eagles - more than any other NFC East team. I hope we stomp them this weekend. I was at the Washington game. Fun times. We will need more big plays this year from the back ups. Ware and Murray likely out for the next game.

And John Elway was also a QB who could never win the big game.

....until the Broncos got Terrell Davis and a good defense. Funny how teams don't win Super Bowls until they become all-around good TEAMS..... ;)

Romo needs to win a couple of playoff games to get this monkey off his back. No doubt, he has choked in big games. Funny how people forgot about the Peyton Manning chokes after finally winning one Super Bowl. Manning has won more than Romo and he has choked more than Romo

Good post. One playoff win in four playoff starts in eight years as a starter? He needs a SB win to shake the choke tag, let alone the perception that he has a December dive (or December swoon as I call it) every year.

Perception - funny thing. Tony Romo has actually been playing very well in December and has a very high 4th quarter QB rating. He has a few plays that stand out - that everyone remembers, but he is not the reason for the Cowboys December woes.

Nice win yesterday over the sheagles. Our no-name D shut down McCoy. Good to see. And that bum Tony Romo is now the all time NFL leader in yards and completions for the first 100 games.