Dallas Cowboys

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 4 2012, 03:32 PM)
We're screwed until Jerry dies.

The Texas folk could always do a re-enactment of Bastille Day..... ohmy.gif wink.gif

You sound like a Met fan laugh.gif I am screwed in 2 sports confused13.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Feb 4 2012, 07:04 PM)

The Texas folk could always do a re-enactment of Bastille Day..... ohmy.gif wink.gif

It's been brought up. We need about ten thousand of us to show up to the Death Star with torches and pitchforks.

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Mar 1 2012, 12:56 PM)
Assuming no moves in free agency where do we go with #14? Guard, D Line, Secondary?? Thoughts.

With so many holes we'll go with the best available player. Probably David Decastro, the guard from Stanford. That's the rumor.

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

NFL is taking away millions of dolllar of salary-cap space from Cowboys and Redskins for how they front-loaded deals during uncapped year.

Cowboys lose $10 million in cap space, Redskins lose $36 million in space. Can split it over 2012 and 2013 any way they want. More at ESPN.

https://twitter.com/#%21/AdamSchefter

Edited by treeduck

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 12 2012, 03:50 PM)

NFL is taking away millions of dolllar of salary-cap space from Cowboys and Redskins for how they front-loaded deals during uncapped year.

Yes but Dallas is 10 million , the Skins is 36 Million ohmy.gif . That team is Screwed for the next 10 years laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 12 2012, 03:53 PM)

Yes but Dallas is 10 million , the Skins is 36 Million ohmy.gif . That team is Screwed for the next 10 years laugh.gif

Snyder must be either be a secret Giants fan or a closet Cowboys fan laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 12 2012, 03:56 PM)

It's Unreal how he does Not know what he is doing . Does Nobody give him a Clue ? If i was not a Cowboy fan, i would feel very sorry for those fans .

Edited by metaldad

QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 12 2012, 03:59 PM)

It's Unreal how he does Not know what he is doing . Does Nobody give him a Clue ? If i was not a Cowboy fan, i would feel very sorry for those fans .

I have a feeling RG3 is gonna be a big fat bust. He's a great athlete but they need a quarterback not a track and field guy...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 12 2012, 04:04 PM)

I have a feeling RG3 is gonna be a big fat bust. He's a great athlete but they need a quarterback not a track and field guy...

I agree. They also need Wide Receiver's . Santana Moss is 2 years past his prime . They need a lot of work and giving up the Farm for that guy is very stupid , but very Funny for me laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 12 2012, 04:06 PM)

I agree. They also need Wide Receiver's . Santana Moss is 2 years past his prime . They need a lot of work and giving up the Farm for that guy is very stupid , but very Funny for me laugh.gif

Maybe they gave up all the picks because they know they can't afford anymore salaries with the 36 million gone... confused13.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 12 2012, 04:23 PM)

Maybe they gave up all the picks because they know they can't afford anymore salaries with the 36 million gone... confused13.gif

No , They can't think that far ahead biggrin.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 13 2012, 07:41 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 12 2012, 04:23 PM)

No , They can't think that far ahead biggrin.gif

True!

yes.gif

So far , all we get is Kyle Orton confused13.gif

QUOTE (Echoes @ Mar 14 2012, 08:01 PM)
Goodbye Newman, enter Brandon Carr 1022.gif

1022.gif