last movie you watched

sonicjams

Suicide Squad

Was completely underwhelmed by this movie. Unfunny humor, strange pacing and some awful dialogue. This is one of the few times I've agreed with the critics.

Haven't seen it but I can't think of more than 3 DC movies I've liked in the last 20 years. Plus, Will Smith is much more of a deterrent than a selling point for me.

• Like 2

I love the opening 8 minutes

The rest of the movie was a letdown after that

http://www.kickasstoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-2013-Free-Movie-Download-Full-610x250.jpg

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Suicide Squad

Was completely underwhelmed by this movie. Unfunny humor, strange pacing and some awful dialogue. This is one of the few times I've agreed with the critics.

And there are butt hurt fanboys who want Rotten Tomaotes shut down because of the critical reception. Makes them look more foolish since Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Time Warner.

• Like 1

Suicide Squad

Guess i won't be seeing it then.

Suicide Squad

I found it to be amazing.

Forget the film itself go for the characters.

Some amazing things going on with this...for all the flaws the expansion on this with further sequels could be amazing.

Go for Margot Robbie. Honestly I think she is the single most outstanding actor/actress in the entire superhero world right now. DC or Marvel.

• Like 1

Suicide Squad

Some amazing things going on with this...for all the flaws the expansion on this with further sequels could be amazing.

Go for Margot Robbie. Honestly I think she is the single most outstanding actor/actress in the entire superhero world right now. DC or Marvel.

I'm going to eventually see this for the characters. BUT the movie will need more than characters or good acting for me to like it.

• Like 1

Ben Hur

I've seen this a multitude of times over the years but still love it. The chariot race scene is worth the price of admission.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 3

Suicide Squad

I'm going to eventually see this for the characters. BUT the movie will need more than characters or good acting for me to like it.

It's a great mess. A severely bad edit job and too many characters and no real focus...

But this was somehow chaotically mesmerising. Like...I somehow managed to get involved in its warped manic feel...

Can't explain it really...I've not seen such a strange, damaged movie in ages and it somehow...worked...but also didn't work at all for me.

• Like 1

Suicide Squad

It's a great mess. A severely bad edit job and too many characters and no real focus...

But this was somehow chaotically mesmerising. Like...I somehow managed to get involved in its warped manic feel...

Can't explain it really...I've not seen such a strange, damaged movie in ages and it somehow...worked...but also didn't work at all for me.

When I think about it, I'm only interested in Batman, Joker, and Killer Croc. But I know the screen time is limited for Bats & Joker and I'm sure they screwed up Killer Croc. He just looks cheap here imho. Also, there SHOULD be considerable time spent on Rick Flagg but I'm guessing there isn't. Not sure why I'm going to see it to be honest.

Suicide Squad

When I think about it, I'm only interested in Batman, Joker, and Killer Croc. But I know the screen time is limited for Bats & Joker and I'm sure they screwed up Killer Croc. He just looks cheap here imho. Also, there SHOULD be considerable time spent on Rick Flagg but I'm guessing there isn't. Not sure why I'm going to see it to be honest.

Harley Quinn is the most fantastic female character we have seen on the big screen in years.

Honestly everything about Margot Robbie is fire! She is a blazing talent...I have no idea how an ex-cast member on a rubbish Australian soap has somehow become the most electrifying screen presence I have see in years.

I really hope she sticks to choosing eclectic roles.

She is mind blowing. Beautiful and fierce and oh so savage but sexy...sweet and snarling...

For everything this film gets wrong she it absolutely incredible. She is a 10/10 in a 5/10 misfire. Seriously...all the hype didn't come close to matching the quality of her performance.

And apparently there is talk that plenty of amazing scenes, particularly with the Joker, are left out.

I really, truly hope we get to see The Joker and Harley in their own movie. With someone who knows what they are doing.

In fact an entire movie just of their therapy sessions would be a treat...

Oh my I really can't begin to tell you how great the highs are in this film.

I haven't been this torn by a movie since Sucker Punch. That also was a beautiful mess.

• Like 2

Sicario.
  • Like 1

Suicide Squad

Harley Quinn is the most fantastic female character we have seen on the big screen in years.

Honestly everything about Margot Robbie is fire! She is a blazing talent...I have no idea how an ex-cast member on a rubbish Australian soap has somehow become the most electrifying screen presence I have see in years.

She is mind blowing. Beautiful and fierce and oh so savage but sexy...sweet and snarling...

For everything this film gets wrong she it absolutely incredible. She is a 10/10 in a 5/10 misfire. Seriously...all the hype didn't come close to matching the quality of her performance.

And apparently there is talk that plenty of amazing scenes, particularly with the Joker, are left out.

I really, truly hope we get to see The Joker and Harley in their own movie. With someone who knows what they are doing.

I haven't been this torn by a movie since Sucker Punch. That also was a beautiful mess.

I only know Robbie from Wolf of Wall Street. She didn't have too much of a role in that other than being incredibly hot & sexy. Still, she did fine overall.

As far as the character of Harley Quinn goes, I knew her from her first appearances in the 90s animated Batman program. The show itself was quite good, I just didn't care for the character. The Joker in that show, voiced by Mark Hammill, was as accurate as we've gotten (that I've seen) outside of the comics. And that includes Heath Ledger's great performance. Anyway, Harley Quinn's transition from small screen to comics was pretty smooth...but I still didn't like her. And in more recent versions, she's more of an anti-hero than a villain. I can imagine this happening on the big screen too.

So I think we might be looking at it from two different angles. You, with Robbie's performance. Me, from the character of Harley Quinn herself. I'm sure I'll end up checking it out though as I originally said. But it's not showing out here yet so I don't even have the option of skipping it or not! :LOL:

Hell, X-Men Apocalypse STILL isn't here! (Starts Thursday)

Suicide Squad

I only know Robbie from Wolf of Wall Street. She didn't have too much of a role in that other than being incredibly hot & sexy. Still, she did fine overall.

As far as the character of Harley Quinn goes, I knew her from her first appearances in the 90s animated Batman program. The show itself was quite good, I just didn't care for the character. The Joker in that show, voiced by Mark Hammill, was as accurate as we've gotten (that I've seen) outside of the comics. And that includes Heath Ledger's great performance. Anyway, Harley Quinn's transition from small screen to comics was pretty smooth...but I still didn't like her. And in more recent versions, she's more of an anti-hero than a villain. I can imagine this happening on the big screen too.

So I think we might be looking at it from two different angles. You, with Robbie's performance. Me, from the character of Harley Quinn herself. I'm sure I'll end up checking it out though as I originally said. But it's not showing out here yet so I don't even have the option of skipping it or not! :LOL:

Hell, X-Men Apocalypse STILL isn't here! (Starts Thursday)

What they did with her in this film is excellent.

I do understand your dislike of the character, she became quite dominant.

But in this film...this is the first time I feel they ever nailed this character. Margot is outstanding...seriously for the first time I am not annoyed by Harley Quinn!

Again the real flaw is that they didn't give us enough Leto. He and she make an amazing and wonderful and crazy double act!

Even if you don't like the character just wait til you see Margot...the future of Hollywood icons is hers to rule if she keeps this up!

I'm going to go all out and say she is everything Angelina Jolie is and more.

She is freakin' fabulous!

I just wish the film around her was worthy of this performance. And again...Leto worked wonders as the Joker. It is despicable how little we see of him...truly the dumbest decision I have ever seen in superhero movie history. Imagine Ledger reduced to about 12 minutes screen time...it feel's like that...a badly edited timeless performance.

I can't say any other aspect of the film registers, other than Cara Delivigne is outstanding, I was sceptical of her but she is proving to be a real star act. Also, Viola Davis...as always she is AMAZING.

And Will Smith? If this is meant to be a return to star power, he could have tried to make it look like he enjoyed himself. He has the same dead eyes as his son in this film.

It's a real mess. But there are some fantastic pieces here and there all mixed in with the refuse.

Worst editing ever. And you can tell their has been numerous reshoots, and some scenes are...puzzling...

But yeah...I think my enthusiasm is for the cast members who shine.

I think I might have made that clear haha

• Like 2

Jaws. Took two attempts: last night, fell asleep halfway through. This evening, watched the rest.

Never mind "You're going to need a bigger boat", more like "You're going to need extra catnip grade coffee..."

:P

• Like 1