last movie you watched

sonicjams

Last night, "Collateral". I really enjoy the movie, up to the end, where it becomes a chase flick. Cruise and J. Foxx are great together.

Two nights ago, "Bus 174", a documentary investingating the hijacker of a buds in Rio. The doc really sheds light on the grim existence of Rio's street kids.

Battlestar Galactica (3 hour debut movie/miniseries). When I had seen bits and pieces of the show on TV I found it too convoluted to follow. Now that I've seen the beginning.....mind=blown.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Feb 19 2012, 04:43 AM)
I enjoyed all three Matrix films. They weren't that bad. I'd rather watch them than the first three Star Wars films.

Yeah, I wasn't too fond of the first 3 Star Wars either. But you liking all 3 Matrix films simply shows how different our tastes are and not how good those movies are.

Yesterday a friend and I watched Thor.

Really quite good! I mainly watched it because I'm pathetic and never read any of the comics... but I still want to see the Avengers movie. And know what's happening. And I enjoyed all the other movies immensely.

The Book of Eli

Mrs came home from work at midnight, i had recorded it, so I hit pause. Asked if she wanted me to restart No...I said ok, might get a lil rough. No problem I'll let you know if you need to change it

HAH..once it was done? Damn I shoulda made you start it over

Why?

Denzel never made a shitty movie

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Feb 21 2012, 01:57 AM)
The Book of Eli

Mrs came home from work at midnight, i had recorded it, so I hit pause. Asked if she wanted me to restart No...I said ok, might get a lil rough. No problem I'll let you know if you need to change it

Why?

I liked "Eli," but the ending bugged me. I thought it cheated a bit.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 24 2012, 02:39 PM)
The Book of Eli

Mrs came home from work at midnight, i had recorded it, so I hit pause.  Asked if she wanted me to restart  No...I said ok, might get a lil rough.  No problem I'll let you know if you need to change it

HAH..once it was done?  Damn I shoulda made you start it over

Why?

I liked "Eli," but the ending bugged me. I thought it cheated a bit.

How?

Yeah Bob, I can't think of a bad Denzel flick either.

I got back from seeing Albert Nobbs about an hour ago.

Ticket? One dollar.

Soda? One dollar.

Popcorn? One dollar?

Finally seeing that movie?

PRICELESS.

It was just so amazing I can't even describe it. I need to find the DVD. And I need to find it now. Just a brilliant, brilliant spectacle and I was practically in tears by the end (that's usually a good thing, when it's me).

And now whenever I hear "Nobody's Hero" I'm going to think of that movie and get all choked up.

And feel the need to watch it. Again. And again. And again.

The Book of Eli

Why?

The Hughes Brothers went to the same high school that I went to.

The Debt