last movie you watched

sonicjams

Baby Driver

It really is as good as the hype. Highly recommend for all here since music is a big character in this film. First movie I've seen in theaters in some time that I can see myself watching over and over. This is a classic that will be talked about for years.

Crazy in Alabama. Outstanding cast (Melanie Griffith, Lucus Black, with many others, even Meatloaf :LOL: , delivering an poignant story.

Definitely kept it real.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape? with Johnny Depp, Leo DiCaprio, and Juliette Lewis.

I've seen it before but I always like watching it. Johnny Depp was a very good actor back then (1993) and not yet acting like a weird caricature like in Willy Wonka, etc.

• Like 3

What's Eating Gilbert Grape? with Johnny Depp, Leo DiCaprio, and Juliette Lewis.

I've seen it before but I always like watching it. Johnny Depp was a very good actor back then (1993) and not yet acting like a weird caricature like in Willy Wonka, etc.

The last passable Depp movie I can think of is Secret Window from '03 or '04

• Like 1

Coyote Ugly is one of the worst movies ever made. The only reason I watched it is because I like Piper Perabo and the soundtrack.

Black Mass is the rare recent time Depp gave a damn. It's not great like Departed or The Town but it's freaking Godfather compared to the dress up for Halloween shtick he's been doing lately as a pathetic sell out.

215px-What%27s_Your_Number%3F_Poster.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave

I own this. It's not spectacular but still better than Coyote Ugly.

MV5BMjIzNTc2MTgwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYzMzgxNQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Edited by Boots

Black Mass is the rare recent time Depp gave a damn. It's not great like Departed or The Town but it's freaking Godfather compared to the dress up for Halloween shtick he's been doing lately as a pathetic sell out.

Yeah? I didn't trust it because it IS modern Depp. Might have to give it a go.

I'm not a fan of any of those actors in The Town but yeah it was a pretty decent movie. I was pleasantly surprised.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5f/Sisters_movie_poster.jpg/220px-Sisters_movie_poster.jpg

One of the worst comedies I've seen in a long time. Lot of unfunny stretched out pop culture references and "jokes.". Baby Mama wasn't great but had its moments. This is just lame TBS style comedy.

I've never seen either of those actresses in any non-animated film. Nothing they've done seems like anything I'd like.

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

Watched this last Thursday. Saw it back when it came out. Still enjoyed it immensely.

I almost like it better than the first two seasons all together.

American football doubleheader.

Finally saw these two different approaches to the same game.

http://img.yescdn.ru/2016/07/21/cover/a188877d8c1398a2bf18ed46c95a1366-any-given-sunday-1469091335.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2471344.1450557487!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/zone20s-23-web.jpg

Both aren't bad but both seem that they should've been better.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5f/Sisters_movie_poster.jpg/220px-Sisters_movie_poster.jpg

One of the worst comedies I've seen in a long time. Lot of unfunny stretched out pop culture references and "jokes.". Baby Mama wasn't great but had its moments. This is just lame TBS style comedy.

I've never seen either of those actresses in any non-animated film. Nothing they've done seems like anything I'd like.

Mean Girls is awesome. Fey wrote a witty and quotable script.

• Like 1

Napoleon Dynamite.

Love Uncle Rico.

Give me some of your Tots!