last movie you watched

sonicjams

Titanic.......i really don't know why.

Actually i'd enjoy the film if they cut the love story. i'm way more interested IN THE SHIP!!!!!!!!! Interesting notion for a film called Titanic right?

i remember being 12 and seeing this film and nearly getting thrown out because when it cut back to our romantic bozos for the millionth time. i actually shouted WHO CARES?????!!!

Yea......mom wasn't happy about that, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

Actually i'd enjoy the film if they cut the love story. i'm way more interested IN THE SHIP!!!!!!!!! Interesting notion for a film called Titanic right?

i remember being 12 and seeing this film and nearly getting thrown out because when it cut back to our romantic bozos for the millionth time. i actually shouted WHO CARES?????!!!

Mick

I was 25 and I fell asleep in the cinema. At what point I fell asleep I don't remember but I woke up when Billy was trying to bust a cap in Leo's....

Grade: F

• Like 1

Mick

I was 25 and I fell asleep in the cinema. At what point I fell asleep I don't remember but I woke up when Billy was trying to bust a cap in Leo's....

And when billy Slapped the shit outta rose i was like........MY MAN!!!!!!

lol

Mick

Mick

And when billy Slapped the shit outta rose i was like........MY MAN!!!!!!

lol

Mick

:LOL:

I'd like to put Titanic in that Overrated Movies thread but I've probably met almost as many people that hate it as love it. :LOL:

Mick

I love the whole damn film. Glamorous escapism. Go watch a documentary lol

• Like 1

Mick

Screw that. i payed money to see what the title said, lol. And granted i got that.

butit's like when your trying to do something cool and you got a lame ass relative or little bro poking their ass into it.

that was this quarter baked love story. that's right........it wasn't even HALF BAKED. I CAN'T EVEN GIVE IT THAT!!!!!!

Forgive me i also watched loads of lewis Black yesterday. and he's influencing my posts right now, lol

point being it SUCCCKS!!!!!!!

Miick

Mick

Screw that. i payed money to see what the title said, lol. And granted i got that.

butit's like when your trying to do something cool and you got a lame ass relative or little bro poking their ass into it.

that was this quarter baked love story. that's right........it wasn't even HALF BAKED. I CAN'T EVEN GIVE IT THAT!!!!!!

Forgive me i also watched loads of lewis Black yesterday. and he's influencing my posts right now, lol

Miick

It's better than any Sondheim soundtrack. And less cheesy.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Shots fired.

Also it was the first time I ever saw breasts and for that its gets an amen!

Plus to this day Kate Winslet in this movie in general is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

And it's such a cute romance.

And I love the ending.

You always have to hate what's popular WHAT IS THE DEAL?!?!

Love ya buddy.

(Or should I say Bek? LMAO!)

Mick

Miick

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Shots fired.

Plus to this day Kate Winslet in this movie in general is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

And I love the ending.

Love ya buddy.

i LOVE Dark side of the moon and Born to run and thoese are a tiny bit popular

but Titanic fairly suck.

a BIG set of monkey balls.

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

Miick

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Shots fired.

And I love the ending.

Love ya buddy.

but Titanic fairly suck.

Mick

You made me very hungry.

• Like 1

Mick

Miick

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Shots fired.

And I love the ending.

Love ya buddy.

but Titanic fairly suck.

Mick

You made me very hungry.

i just had a speghetti and Meatballs.....that where the balls thing came in, lol

yay we haven't crashed a thread in so long.

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

Miick

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Shots fired.

And I love the ending.

Love ya buddy.

but Titanic fairly suck.

Mick

You made me very hungry.

i just had a speghetti and Meatballs.....that where the balls thing came in, lol

Mick

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!

Lets discuss something random:

I think movie Ginny was perfect for movie Neville.

• Like 1

Mick

Miick

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Shots fired.

And I love the ending.

Love ya buddy.

but Titanic fairly suck.

Mick

You made me very hungry.

Mick

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!

I think The bathroom walls are perfect for movie Ginny

god she was a stupid head in the movies, lol

Mick

Mick

Miick

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Shots fired.

And I love the ending.

Love ya buddy.

but Titanic fairly suck.

Mick

You made me very hungry.

Mick

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!

Mick

It takes a real effort to read the books and imagine her interesting. Which sucks as she's a delight on page!

• Like 1

Mick

Miick

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Shots fired.

And I love the ending.

Love ya buddy.

but Titanic fairly suck.

Mick

You made me very hungry.

Mick

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!

Mick

It takes a real effort to read the books and imagine her interesting. Which sucks as she's a delight on page!

she's so fiesty in book form. she made me laugh out loud when i was reading the series

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

Miick

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Shots fired.

And I love the ending.

Love ya buddy.

but Titanic fairly suck.

Mick

You made me very hungry.

Mick

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!

Mick

she's so fiesty in book form. she made me laugh out loud when i was reading the series

Mick

Ha ha, I'm with you on Titanic, Mick! The romance was OK but I've never liked Leo Dicaprio that much. About half way through I told my husband I was going to leave if I had to see Rose and Jack go down one more flooding hallway . . . .

• Like 1

Wonder Woman.

Best DC movie in years folks. i usually hate or am indifferent to DC but......great movie. so much fun.

Mick

YASSSSS

Even me and my BOO SUPERHEROES BOOOOOOOOOOPPP mentality absolutely loved it.

Finally! A great story that doesn't feel 99% set up for the next flick!

• Like 2

Wonder Woman.

Best DC movie in years folks. i usually hate or am indifferent to DC but......great movie. so much fun.

Mick

What was the last DC related movie that was better?

I love Man Of Steel

Wonder Woman.

Mick

What was the last DC related movie that was better?

it has problems and it was in no way better than WW. but i did enjoy the Dark Knight. and as i said.........still it has A LOT of problems.

Mick

Wonder Woman.

Mick

YASSSSS

Even me and my BOO SUPERHEROES BOOOOOOOOOOPPP mentality absolutely loved it.

Finally! A great story that doesn't feel 99% set up for the next flick!

I haven't seen WW but Justice League is already coming this autumn