last movie you watched

sonicjams

True Lies

Had never seen it before. A couple of cool stunts, a hilarious Paxton, and Curtis in undies sexy dancing give it about 20-25 minutes of goodness and keep it from being a complete failure. The other 2 hours are uninspired, predictable fluff.

Grade: C-

Another film where Paxton steals the limelight. He is great in this, weezly and hilarious. I was honestly, looking forward to the next scene with him in, while watching this. Mr Paxton put such life into his lines, where as co stars seemed to drain life. He's going to be missed.

Might sound weird to hear but his Hudson was the best character in Aliens

http://cdn2-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/untitled-wolverine-sequel/loganposter2.jpg

This just arrived in cinemas the other day. Any gripes I have are mostly about how certain characters were translated from comic to screen. But this was a good one with some fine acting by Jackman and Stewart. Also, the Wolverine fight scenes were finally done right. Finally! I waded through six X-Men movies and two previous Wolverine movies for the right look of violence.

Of all the X-Men and Wolverine movies I'd put this second only to X2.

Grade: A-

• Like 1

The Incredible Mr. Limpet. I remember loving this movie when I was a kid. Kind of silly now but still cute.
  • Like 2

Imperium with Daniel Radcliffe. Mildly interesting if predicable. Nobody could believe Radcliffe had been a Marine. Too short and wimpy but he did a decent job playing a skinhead. Russell Crowe was better in Romper Stomper but then he wasn't playing an undercover FBI agent.

Edited by IwillchooseFreeWill

Birth of the Living Dead [7/10]

A good documentary discussing Night of the Living Dead in the context of 1960s Civil Rights and the Vietnam war.

I'll have to check that out.

Birth of the Living Dead [7/10]

A good documentary discussing Night of the Living Dead in the context of 1960s Civil Rights and the Vietnam war.

I'll have to check that out.

I watched it on Tribeca Shortlist available through Sling.

Snow White And The Huntsman (9/10)

I love this movie.

• Like 1

http://covers.box3.net/newsimg/dvdmov/max1112204834-frontback-cover.jpg

Didn't even know Streep was in this but she was the best part. And this is coming from a big Denzel fan; he's why I watched it in the first place. But Streep was on fire!

Not a bad movie.

• Like 1

I love this movie.

I've never seen a movie with Charlize Theron that I didn't like. She's a great actress.

I love this movie.

I've never seen a movie with Charlize Theron that I didn't like. She's a great actress.

I find her quite...hammy in this film. It adds to it but almost derails it.

I think Stewart and Hemsworth are great. Hemsworth is like a new generation Mel Gibson or Brad Pitt. Not everyone will like him but for good fun he's a riot!

Watching The Huntsman: Winter's War now and loving it too.

• Like 1

I love this movie.

Monster was her best performance and movie by far.

How about Prometheus? She was ok but the movie wasn't good.

Hancock? I don't know too many people that liked that. I thought it was ok.

And Aeon Flux? I never saw it but I heard it was horrible.