last movie you watched

sonicjams

Just as bad, if not worse, as the first one:

http://www.dizihdfilm1.net/thumb/240x360/uploads/film/2016/07/mad-max-2-yol-savascisi-turkce-dublaj-tek-parca-full-hd-720p-izle-619.jpg

Isn't this the Road Warrior?

51FTKaFzd9L._SX200_QL80_.jpg

ETA: Mad Max 2 is the original Aussie title.

Edited by goose

Just as bad, if not worse, as the first one:

http://www.dizihdfilm1.net/thumb/240x360/uploads/film/2016/07/mad-max-2-yol-savascisi-turkce-dublaj-tek-parca-full-hd-720p-izle-619.jpg

Isn't this the Road Warrior?

51FTKaFzd9L._SX200_QL80_.jpg

ETA: Mad Max 2 is the original Aussie title.

I wonder why the title was changed. Makes me think why "Leon" is "The Professional" stateside too. Americans would prefer a job/role for a movie title as opposed to a person's name? I've got no idea.

On the opposite end, "Jerry Maguire" is "The Agent" out here but this makes more sense since some western names are unfamiliar and all that. Then there's "Memoirs of a Geisha" which is called "Sayuri" out here.

Mad Max is amazing

Mel Gibson shares something with Orson Welles. Their first films were there best work and just went downhill thereafter.

I did think Mel was quite good in the remake of "The Bounty" in 84 playing Fletcher alongside Hopkins brilliant portrayal of Captain Bligh.

That film was just a catalogue of British actors that were unknown and went on to greater things, or other established actors.

Mel Gibson

Anthony Hopkins

Liam Neeson

Sir Laurence Olivier

Daniel Day Lewis

Edward Fox

Bernard Hill

Phil Davies

John Sessions

Dexter Fletcher

Neil Morrissey - he sat in his hotel room on location on his 21'st birthday and about 9pm Gibson burst in with a bottle of booze and beautiful Hawaiian dolly birds on each arm and shouted "Hey Morrissey, where's the bloody party!???!!!"

Great film!!!

Why was it so many kids in this movie? Is it to expensive with actors that is adults? (cant say adult actors, that sounds like something else :P )

Mad_max_beyond_thunderdome.jpg

I LOVE THIS FILM!!

But I did rewatch them recently and I think they've aged badly haha

I haven't seen Fury Road yet. You?

Bloodrayne. So many supposedly good actors and so much bad acting.

Uwe Boll is the new Ed Wood. I recommend the Nostalgia Critic review. It's hilarious.

I loved that reviews!

I saw his movie Auchwitz

Wow...just...wow...

He needs to be banned out of existence for that.

Bloodrayne. So many supposedly good actors and so much bad acting.

Uwe Boll is the new Ed Wood. I recommend the Nostalgia Critic review. It's hilarious.

I loved that reviews!

I saw his movie Auchwitz

Wow...just...wow...

He needs to be banned out of existence for that.

Boll's House of the Dead is EASILY on my top 10 Worst Movies of All time. Probably top 3, could be #1.

• Like 1

The Jungle Book. The new one. I finally got around to watching it. Not sure what to think. I thought the animation was very well done but the story kind of threw me. I have always been a big fan of the books and this was kind of a mishmash of the animated movie, the books and stuff they made up. I have to say I cracked up at Christopher Walken as King Louie.

The Jungle Book. The new one. I finally got around to watching it. Not sure what to think. I thought the animation was very well done but the story kind of threw me. I have always been a big fan of the books and this was kind of a mishmash of the animated movie, the books and stuff they made up. I have to say I cracked up at Christopher Walken as King Louie.

Hmm...I've been thinking of checking this out only because of the cast.

What grade, F to A+, would you give it?

For animation I would give it an a A but for story? C+

Fair enough.

• Like 1

Fair enough.

The voices really threw me. Not at all what you would think they would sound like.

• Like 1

Also as far as Western's go

"High Plains Drifter" is a wonderful dark tale. So many levels, murder, incest, corruption.

Pretty much believe that Clint is the ghost of the murdered sheriff who returns so seek his grisly revenge but that is never revealed.

That is why I believe Clint and Sean Connery are the best tough guy actors, because they can act and have done some very good and interesting work aside of being a hard man

Smithers :LOL: ;)

• Like 1

http://shalinijena.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/352788-1020-a.jpg

Worthy of the praises in this poster.

Yes Johnny

Ralph is a brilliant actor

Schindler's was a great film but I don't think it was his best ever performance IMHO

Stevie

Okay, I'll bite. What's Fiennes' best?

• Like 1

http://shalinijena.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/352788-1020-a.jpg

Worthy of the praises in this poster.

Yes Johnny

Ralph is a brilliant actor

Schindler's was a great film but I don't think it was his best ever performance IMHO

Stevie

Okay, I'll bite. What's Fiennes' best?

Johnny I wasn't fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal preference? The English Patient