last movie you watched

sonicjams

What was Rocky's trainer other famous role?

Burgess Meredith or Carl Weathers?

What Town is Adam West currently the mayor of?

Is this a trick question?

He's got to be about 90 and has been doing voice work for decades. No time for the mayor biz. So I assume you mean his role as mayor of whatever town it is on Family Guy, a show I don't watch.

• Like 1

As a golfer, I love "Happy Gilmour".

Yeah it is a bit silly and not real but it is nice to take the stuffiness out of what is really a pretty dumb game if I am honest.

The scene where the black ex pro with one hand is giving a lesson on the range to the ancient lady who can only hit it 10 yards is just priceless!!!

Sometimes me and my pals in a friendly game have a laugh and try to do a "Happy Gilmour" run up. A few injuries and pulled muscles result! ha ha

Steve

Carl "Apollo Creed" Weathers. You should be forced to fight Bob Barker in a nude mud wrestling match for not remembering the name of the "black ex pro"

:P

Unrecognisable!!!

You've never seen Rocky? Predator?

Of course!!!! but I had no idea. Learn something new every day.

I bet I could fox you with a load of English films

Of course you could but this was Apollo Creed we were talking about! That guy vs one of the most iconic film characters in history. TWICE! Then, becoming Stallion's trainer for a couple of more flicks

http://www.denofgeek.us/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/3/81/apollo-creed-compressed.jpg

http://insomniacvideo.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/chubbs-peterson-photo-happy-gilmore-300x276.jpg

One of his limbs (and then some) was cut off not only in Happy Gilmore but also in this:

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5c/41/d0/5c41d0dcaf058a2d0e379e4b06753d14.jpg

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/carl-weathers-2.jpg

:LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Moana.

Sorry Segue this has honestly become one of my fav recent Disney films.

to me ut just get's better every time.

I mean it's Disney so it's not revolutionary. but damn me if it ain't a trip and a half.

Mick

I also way preferred The Princess And The Frog.

Which funnily enough also got better with repeat viewings. So maybe I should expect the same of this!

i've seen this about 4 times. i really don't know what it is but everything in it just cliks for me.

i also think it's disney's best looking film in years.

Oh i went with my girlfriend to see Beauty and the beast again. sigh.......she wanted to, lol

Short answer yes i was way harsh but i still was NOT enamored and think it's a wholly useless film. why re-do perfection.

but for what it is. it's fine.

it's still the SAME film with not enough added to make it necessary

So there my softer opinion, lol

Mick.

You you overthink lol. I thought BaB had enough differences and visually and musically shines really brightly. I can enjoy both side by side. Some of my friends have seen it four or five times and they absolutely haven't tired of it yet.

What was Rocky's trainer other famous role?

Burgess Meredith or Carl Weathers?

What Town is Adam West currently the mayor of?

Is this a trick question?

He's got to be about 90 and has been doing voice work for decades. No time for the mayor biz. So I assume you mean his role as mayor of whatever town it is on Family Guy, a show I don't watch.

Quahog!

• Like 1

Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him)? - [8/10]

He was a tragically talented artist who drank himself to death at an early age.

His two best known songs were the lovely classic melodic theme from the great film "Midnight Cowboy" with Dustin Hoffman and Jon Voight in 1969.

And the other was "Without You" which is regarded as a work of genius.

I like to pride myself on music history knowledge but stupidly thought up until recently that he sang "All By Myself" when it was infact the wonderful Eric Carmen from The Rasperies. The songs sound so similar.

Steve

• Like 1

Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him)? - [8/10]

He was a tragically talented artist who drank himself to death at an early age.

His two best known songs were the lovely classic melodic theme from the great film "Midnight Cowboy" with Dustin Hoffman and Jon Voight in 1969.

And the other was "Without You" which is regarded as a work of genius.

I like to pride myself on music history knowledge but stupidly thought up until recently that he sang "All By Myself" when it was infact the wonderful Eric Carmen from The Rasperies. The songs sound so similar.

Steve

Steve, keep in mind that Without You was originally recorded by the very underappreciated band Badfinger, and written by two of the members Pete Ham and Tom Evans, both who ( supposedly ) committed suicide in the 1970s

Fantastic song, and I prefer the original

How To Train Your Dragon (8/10)

Love this film.

John Wick. Realized about five minutes in that I had seen this movie before, but it's not a bad revenge/shoot 'em up. Keanu is pretty decent in this.
  • Like 1

Moana

Much better second time around! Yup this one is special.

• Like 1

Moana

Much better second time around! Yup this one is special.

i knew it, lol. I love it.

i still say their best animated film Since Wreck-it-ralph which I LOVED BTW

Mick

I don't like Wreck It Ralph that much.

I will rank the Disney animation since 2009 as I'm that bored:

1. Tangled

2. Big Hero 6

3. Zootopia

4. The Princess And The Frog

5. Frozen

6. Moana

7. Wreck It Ralph

If rank all the Pixar films about Moana and Wreck It Ralph as well aside from Inside Out (clever but a one time watch really) and Cars 2.