last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg621/1s4s/Movies2/JourneyToTheWestConqueringTheDemons2013.jpg

Man, this is so fun! The latest Stephen Chow's output (the Shaolin Soccer guy) is a retake on the ultra-classic Journey to the West story.

The usual Chow's crazy acrobatics and sense of humor. An awful lot of CGI but still the story and the actors are so good...

We took the kids to see Jurassic Park in IMAX 3D.

Pretty epic.

"Hold on to your butts!"

Saw this on Saturday night and loved it! I have to say the movie itself has held up very well over the years, and the 3D conversion was fantastic and very well done. Probably one of the best 3D conversions I've ever seen (out of the movies re-released in 3D that I've seen). Well worth the extra few bucks this time around!!

Last House on the Left. It's the newer one from (2009?)

I thought it was pretty good, very gross though.

Lincoln, Daniel Day Lewis just amazing actor really has cornered the market on historical drama.

Last Of The Mohicans

Gangs Of New York

There Will Be Blood. All great movies and true to there time setting.

Lincoln is no exception Daniel really shows the 16th president as a living breathing human being and not just a figure of stone and myth. Worn and carrying the weight of being pulled in multiple crises of the Civil War and fighting the embittered politics for the passage of the13th admendment along with dealing with personal tradgedy and wife who was "unhinged".. Lincoln somehow was able to rise above and keep his course( with some shady political dealing & favors along the way) and became our greatest president.

Edited by softfilter

I couldn't sleep so I ended up watching Silver Bullet on Netflix. It was just okay, but Gary Busey was f***ing hilarious. I had to show my wife Busey getting thrown all around by the werewolf. Edited by Storm Shadow
  • Like 1

Not a movie but I watched the finale to Spartacus last night. It was excellent and one of the few mini-series I ever watch on TV. Definitely adults only though.