News Weather & Sports

MCM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget that church parking lots are best for practicing first bicycle skills in future when gasoline is finished or not helped by goverment. Loved every word as always Neil writes, interesting birds out there I also have to admit as a bird watcher.

"avoid the xmas rush, come to church sunday"!

We also learned that Neil got a fortune cookie stating he will soon be changing professions. Maybe that's why TRF member NealPert posted that this will be Rush's last tour. cool.gif

Let's be careful with this thread. I don't have access to Sense O'Clock News and that's where this thread is headed.

Just a friendly reminder. smile.gif

NEIL'S DOG KILLED THE EASTER BUNNY!!!!! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (SeamusWiles @ Apr 30 2011, 08:35 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 30 2011, 10:34 PM)
so did he mention rush news anywhere? unsure.gif

he announced the name of the new single from CA: "Xtians R Dum"

laugh.gif

the theme is definitely getting very old...

Edited by rushgoober

So it's a horrible thing if Neil voices his dislike of religion, but it's perfectly acceptable for people to voice their dislike of him doing so? confused13.gif

I don't think Neil has ever discussed his religious views outside of his lyrics and I think it's a great that he's finally acknowledged those who constantly criticize him.

You people spend far too much time bashing Neil for his beliefs (or lack thereof) and how much he chooses to discuss it.

On-topic: I think it was absolutely beautiful when he discussed the book he made for his daughter. smile.gif

Well, he wouldn't be criticized as much if he would simply stop criticizing religion.

QUOTE (Scars @ May 1 2011, 12:19 AM)
So it's a horrible thing if Neil voices his dislike of religion, but it's perfectly acceptable for people to voice their dislike of him doing so? confused13.gif

I don't think Neil has ever discussed his religious views outside of his lyrics and I think it's a great that he's finally acknowledged those who constantly criticize him.

You people spend far too much time bashing Neil for his beliefs (or lack thereof) and how much he chooses to discuss it.

On-topic: I think it was absolutely beautiful when he discussed the book he made for his daughter. smile.gif

Neil talks about religion incessantly. Outside of his lyrics too.

Personally I loved the article.

But I tend to love his writing in general, even if I don't agree with all his ideas. But what would be the joy of writing one's opinion if we all agreed with each other? English writing courses would be moot.

I personally loved the little story about Olivia. Just.. aww!! wub.gif It just made me smile so big. Really, I know everyone's entitled to his or her own perceptions and judgments and opinions, but how can one read that and not be touched at least a little? He really seems to care about his family. So cuuuute.

More photos than usual in this article. Not that I'm complaining!