News Weather & Sports

MCM

QUOTE (Terrapin @ May 3 2011, 12:38 AM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ May 2 2011, 10:15 PM)
QUOTE (Terrapin @ May 2 2011, 05:11 PM)
So, the Bible Bashing Rush fans here are getting their collective knickers in a twist over Peart's anti-religion lyrics...

Get over it people. The non-religious amongst us cannot stand having YOUR beliefs rammed down our throats, via TV Evangelical methods, billboard propaganda, fire and brimstone threats etc...

Peart has every right to express himself appertaining to his views on such matters.

Given the cyber "Witch Hunt" that seems to be rearing it's ugly head on this forum, it would appear that Peart got it exactly right back in '81.

As many others have stated, if you don't like Peart's views, well you know where the door is.

Please go and burn your crosses elsewhere.

You've largely misinterpreted things here.

Jesus loves you...

...everyone else thinks you're a troll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony R @ May 2 2011, 07:44 PM)
So, the Bible Bashing Rush fans here are getting their collective knickers in a twist over Peart's anti-religion lyrics...

Get over it people. The non-religious amongst us cannot stand having YOUR beliefs rammed down our throats, via TV Evangelical methods, billboard propaganda, fire and brimstone threats etc...

Peart has every right to express himself appertaining to his views on such matters.

Given the cyber "Witch Hunt" that seems to be rearing it's ugly head on this forum, it would appear that Peart got it exactly right back in '81.

As many others have stated, if you don't like Peart's views, well you know where the door is.

Jesus loves you...

Just looked at some of Terrapin's other posts. When he's not talking about religion he seems okay. Which would lead me to suggest that he maybe avoid topics that touch upon religion so as to not appear troll-like. wink.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 3 2011, 12:52 AM)

Jesus loves you...

Just looked at some of Terrapin's other posts. When he's not talking about religion he seems okay. Which would lead me to suggest that he maybe avoid topics that touch upon religion so as to not appear troll-like. wink.gif

Umm...I was aiming that at GR.

I guess if you have to explain a joke then it's a fail... sad.gif

pokey.gif

Jesus loves you...

user posted image

reminded me of this...

QUOTE (Tony R @ May 2 2011, 07:57 PM)

Jesus loves you...

pokey.gif

Actually, you did the "...(continued)" thing with the ellipses, and I missed that.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 2 2011, 08:36 PM)

Jesus loves you...

pokey.gif

Actually, you did the "...(continued)" thing with the ellipses, and I missed that.

Damn ELLIPSES! OVALS! CIRCLES!!!! POLYGONS!!!!!!!!! Death to closed shapes!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 2 2011, 08:37 PM)

Jesus loves you...

pokey.gif

Damn ELLIPSES! OVALS! CIRCLES!!!! POLYGONS!!!!!!!!! Death to closed shapes!!!!!!!!!!

You're a square. yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 2 2011, 08:39 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 2 2011, 08:37 PM)

Jesus loves you...

pokey.gif

You're a square. yes.gif

Ellipsis starts with E which rhymes with T which stands for Trouble!

Edited to add: I missed your joke there. Quite octogonal of me. doh.gif

Edited by Lerxster