I'm a Dad again

ILSnwdog

Congrats Jim!! Best to you are the family. My girls were 3lbs at birth 2.5 months early. I feel for you and pray for the best. The NICU will be your home for awhile.lol. All will be well!!!

Congrats!! Glad to hear that your precious little one and the Mrs. are doing well... Best wishes that the little one continues to gain strength and the Mrs. heals quickly from her delivery.

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 27 2011, 07:44 PM)
precious miracle! wub.gif

congrats, IL Snodog!  i'll bet you're a great dad new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

cheer.gif

oh hey,,,just a lil advice from a mom who's had 2 C's...

don't let her do ANY housework or drive, k.

i know the focus and prayers are on the baby, but take really good care of mom, too, k. wink.gif

it still hurts to sneeze,

Susie

11 years later

Wow, tiny baby. Glad to hear she's doing all right even though she's a premie. My older brother was and it's a miracle he was fine -- he was really early. But thank goodness for modern medicine! yes.gif

Congratulations! I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers. heart.gif

Congrats on a brand new baby girl, and I'm glad to read she's doing well. trink39.gif

Congratulations!!!!!!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/k015.gif

Congrats ILS! I'm glad Mom and baby are doing well. I've been thinking of you and metaldad because I knew you were both due to have a baby around the same time. Many prayers for Keira's health!

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jan 27 2011, 04:41 PM)
Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone. Keira was just baptised this afternoon. Her heart rate, breathing, and the oxygen in her blood are all right were they need to be. She is in a clear plastic box called an isolet, which controls the temperature and humidity, so we can't hold her yet. She is getting feedings every two hours and those are going well too. So far so good! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Wow man, congratulations for sure! This part of KLS's (I love that...lol) birth brought back memories. Don't worry it won't be long til...you know *snif*

god bless her, you, Mrs ILS...and all the ILS's there

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Jan 28 2011, 12:20 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jan 27 2011, 04:41 PM)
Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone.  Keira was just baptised this afternoon.  Her heart rate, breathing, and the oxygen in her blood are all right were they need to be.  She is in a clear plastic box called an isolet, which controls the temperature and humidity, so we can't hold her yet.  She is getting feedings every two hours and those are going well too.  So far so good!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Wow man, congratulations for sure! This part of KLS's (I love that...lol) birth brought back memories. Don't worry it won't be long til...you know *snif*

god bless her, you, Mrs ILS...and all the ILS's there

Did you and Mrs. Bob have a preemie?

Again...thanks for all of the well wishes.

And, we hit a small speed bump today. Her red blood cell count was down today and her platlets were low, so she is getting a transfusion tonight. sad.gif

I guess it's no big deal.

But she is now eating 2 CC instead of 1 CC every two hours, so we're moving in the right direction there.

I can't wait until I can take some pictures of her without all of the IVs and other wires and tubes on her. I want her intruduction to world to be be without all of that crap.

Edited by ILSnwdog