June/July Tour Dates

rocketom

hmm. They're playing US Airways instead of Cricket Pavilion here in PHX. An interesting move, but considering how Geddy kept talking about the heat last time they were here it doesn't surprise me. An indoor show will be much cooler, perhaps 'Canadian-eh,' they do play hockey in there from time to time. (my lame attempt at humor)... unsure.gif ...yeah..I'll be there anyway.

Planning on Austin, Portland and Seattle for the time being. If I can swing one (or both) of the LA gigs, I will. Kinda pushing it, though, to be honest... unsure.gif

I forgot about how hot it was in the summer. I caught them at the NYS fair in September and it was extremely hot and uncomfortable. Indoor Rush is good. I haven't seen them indoors since the T4E tour in the Gahden.

As much as I dislike the Gorge, I will be there nonetheless. Portland too, if I can. Definitely Vancouver.... as soon as they tell us when it is unsure.gif

Still waiting for a Saratoga date, but I'm almost positive it'll come. They play Saratoga on every tour, and I've heard the SPAC officials love having them.

Interesting that they're playing North America in April, Scandinavia and Europe in May, and then back to the states for June.

WOO-HOO! RUSH Finally returning to Phoenix! They havent played US Airways Center since 11/29/1996 - T4E tour. It'll be nice to see them indoors especially in Phoenix in mid-June!! Can't wait....

2.gif

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Jan 18 2011, 08:08 AM)
I forgot about how hot it was in the summer. I caught them at the NYS fair in September and it was extremely hot and uncomfortable. Indoor Rush is good. I haven't seen them indoors since the T4E tour in the Gahden.

I was there to. It was so hot I must've sweated out ten pounds walking from the parking lot, through the fair and to the venue. It was our first time there so we didn't know if there were any shortscuts at all to get around the fair or not unsure.gif

Like GeddyRulz i'm hoping for a Saratoga, Syracuse, Buffalo or some other date in the upstate New York area to be announced. I'm not positive it'll happen though.

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jan 18 2011, 08:23 AM)
rage.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif Damn can't do Tull on the June 8th and Rush on June 16 .... Denver - PHX in a week no.gif
rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif

I was bummed not to see a RR date but I'm still hopeful, otherwise I guess maybe I can hit Vegas.

Austin will be worth the Monday vacation!

I hope everyone gets the city they're wishing for!!!

Visualizing world class seating!

Osage

Hate the Gorge, where else can I get a sunburn and windburn, and then get snowed on all in one day. But will probably be there, and Portland for sure.

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Jan 18 2011, 02:29 AM)
hmm. They're playing US Airways instead of Cricket Pavilion here in PHX. An interesting move, but considering how Geddy kept talking about the heat last time they were here it doesn't surprise me. An indoor show will be much cooler, perhaps 'Canadian-eh,' they do play hockey in there from time to time. (my lame attempt at humor)... unsure.gif ...yeah..I'll be there anyway.

trink39.gif

*woohoo* 653.gif 2.gif

I actually LIKE the Gorge and can't wait! Glad they're playing there on a Saturday, otherwise I think attendance figures would be dismal. No word on the Vancouver BC show though? I was looking forward to a mini holiday and Rush concert there.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jan 18 2011, 11:09 AM)
QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Jan 18 2011, 08:08 AM)

I was there to. It was so hot I must've sweated out ten pounds walking from the parking lot, through the fair and to the venue. It was our first time there so we didn't know if there were any shortscuts at all to get around the fair or not unsure.gif

Like GeddyRulz i'm hoping for a Saratoga, Syracuse, Buffalo or some other date in the upstate New York area to be announced. I'm not positive it'll happen though.

I dont see any NY State dates in the Summer.

Only thing I could see them doing is maybe throwing Buffalo a bone and giving Buffalo the last show of the tour Since they havnt played here in years. But were they end the tour doubt if they will come across the US to do it

QUOTE (The Maples @ Jan 18 2011, 09:47 AM)
Hate the Gorge, where else can I get a sunburn and windburn, and then get snowed on all in one day. But will probably be there, and Portland for sure.

laugh.gif Yeah, believe me, I know! I remember the T4E show there was great, the S&A show there was windy to the point of screwing w/ the sound. As well as making Alex nervous. The weather there is either incredible or diabolical, not much in between. Why do you think sailboarders like it so much?

QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Jan 18 2011, 01:51 PM)
I dont see any NY State dates in the Summer.
Only thing I could see them doing is maybe throwing Buffalo a bone and giving Buffalo the last show of the tour Since they havnt played here in years. But were they end the tour doubt if they will come across the US to do it

Dates are only listed until the end of June so far. That leaves two full months of "summer" left (July, August) to add more east coast dates. To your other point, I've seen them make great leaps across the country before - the tours don't follow a strict geographic path; they've done east coast, west coast, and then back to the east many many times in the past.