Admin's behavior should be held...

ghostworks

Admin's behavior should be held to a higher standard:  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Admin's behavior should be held to a higher standard:

• Yes
    • No

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 7 2010, 03:01 PM)
No it doesn't? They can tell to to go screw, or ban you simply because they don't like something you said. They don't have to adhere to any rules of any kind. Its there site and they can do as they please whether you like it or not.

Welcome to Tri-Net!

laugh.gif

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 7 2010, 12:26 PM)
...Ghostworks, the bottom line is that if you don't like it here - whether it is the "moderation" or "admins" or whatever, then leave.  Honestly, I don't think too many people would miss you.

I implore you - please get up to speed on the topic at hand before you post

otherwise, you come off rather ignorant

The Admins on this board to a fine job ~

If they are picking on someone, it's likely well deserved.

Like Fridge said, their board, their rules. If you don't like the rules here - there are at least a couple other boards that you can join.

Door is that way ------->

Don't let it hit you in the backside on your way out. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Dec 7 2010, 04:23 PM)
...they don't have to adhere to any rules of any kind. Its there site and they can do as they please whether you like it or not.

now I know you'd like to believe that, (and you're not the only one) but that is 100% not true

even the Admins here will tell you that

But.......

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 7 2010, 01:26 PM)
I'd hate to tell you, but snowdogged is absolutely right. It is privately owned and we can run it however we wish. While I feel we are pretty easy going as admins and mods, that is our choice in how to be. Nothing is stopping us from being "hard asses" other than the simple fact that we don't want to be in most cases. But again - it is a privately owned board and we can moderate and admin however we want. Seriously, go find another place to cry and whine - I don't think you are going to get too much sympathy here, as most people know that our admins and mods are generally top notch and while we are only human, we do the best we can.

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Dec 7 2010, 04:23 PM)
...they can tell to to go screw, or ban you simply because they don't like something you said...

yes - that they can do - fair enough

...they don't have to adhere to any rules of any kind. Its there site and they can do as they please whether you like it or not.

now I know you'd like to believe that, (and you're not the only one) but that is 100% not true

even the Admins here will tell you that

Really? Are there federally mandated messageboard guidelines they must follow in accordance with some law?

I don't think so. atickhum.gif

I'm having a tough time with the concept that ghostie chose signature size, of all things, as the trigger point for this thread. . .

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 7 2010, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Dec 7 2010, 04:14 PM)
I'm having a tough time with the concept that ghostie chose signature size, of all things, as the trigger point for this thread. . .

Size doesn't matter. wink.gif

I guess no one ever told ghostie that!

Phys-ed shower rooms can scar people for life!

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Dec 7 2010, 05:23 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 7 2010, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Dec 7 2010, 04:14 PM)

Size doesn't matter. wink.gif

I guess no one ever told ghostie that!

Phys-ed shower rooms can scar people for life!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/barney_rebel/1266618174748.jpg

Archived