What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

A long stay in Florida may just be in my future. Going to apply for a paid internship with Disney through a program from my school. I am incredibly excited by the possibility, as I'm a Communications major and would love to get a job where I'm working with people face to face. Not that it's guaranteed, but I'm still excited for the possibility!
  • Like 4

Being able to afford a full service oil change on my new truck today. Pay day kicks ass!!!
  • Like 3

Fred Phelps is dead.

Today is truly a great day. :)

Indeed. ;)

Two things excite me today!

First, Lucy learned the chorus to The Weapon and sang it out loud while listening to it with headphones :dweez:

And second, I have officially started early planning for her 4th bday party! It's in July, but considering I thought of at least 40 people who would be invited just off the top of my head, I need to have everything in place lol (trust me- the kids WILL outnumber the adults!)

Lucy asked for a Power Rangers party, and wants a pink ranger pinata lol going to the gigantic park up the road!

It's going to be so fun!!!!

• Like 1

Hearing a trifecta of songs in a row while grocery shopping-

Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads

Red Barchetta -Rush

Train In Vain - Clash

It's hard to Peart-Fu and pick out frozen foods at the same time...what to do

• Like 1

I made it through another day without accidentally killing myself!!!
  • Like 1

Fred Phelps is dead.

Today is truly a great day. :)

Indeed. ;)

Two things excite me today!

First, Lucy learned the chorus to The Weapon and sang it out loud while listening to it with headphones :dweez:

And second, I have officially started early planning for her 4th bday party! It's in July, but considering I thought of at least 40 people who would be invited just off the top of my head, I need to have everything in place lol (trust me- the kids WILL outnumber the adults!)

Lucy asked for a Power Rangers party, and wants a pink ranger pinata lol going to the gigantic park up the road!

It's going to be so fun!!!!

That sounds so great. I get the impression that you americans are good at making birthdays something special. Mine were most times a disaster so I quickly stopped having them :|

We were finishing up some studio recordings... and they sound glorious. :) Tempo is a little fast but... still glorious.

While that is going on, a local DJ Pierre Robert from WMMR in Philly, mentions kRUSH on the radio because we're headlining a cancer benefit this Sunday. He gave us some good love and then played a 4 song block of Rush and after that, gave us some more love.

Pretty good day. :)

• Like 2

Had lunch with GeddysMullet today. Couldn't have asked for a nicer "first time meeting a TRF person" experience.

Lucky!! I met with a guy from here at the Rush show, but he rarely logs on. Forgot his username lol.

Today a friend told me my "music posts" on facebook give her "lady boners" because I "listen to the good stuff". HAHA! Nice!! Turning on my friends one music-related post at a time!!

I left work early to catch my son's hockey travel team tryout. I got to the rink about 15 minutes in. I watched him absolutely flying around the ice like a maniac. Out town has a really competitive program, so it'll be close. But I was so proud of how hard he tried.
  • Like 2

I was told I could get a tattoo! Planning it now. Not even sure when, I won't rush it right now :P

It'll be an I Love Lucy-based memorial tattoo for my grandma! It'll be awesome! I'm thinking of getting this on my forearm.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e337/hobo73/lucy-tee-141b.jpg

can't wait! I'm still without ink at 23. That's a crime.

I was told I could get a tattoo! Planning it now. Not even sure when, I won't rush it right now :P

It'll be an I Love Lucy-based memorial tattoo for my grandma! It'll be awesome! I'm thinking of getting this on my forearm.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e337/hobo73/lucy-tee-141b.jpg

can't wait! I'm still without ink at 23. That's a crime.

Het, just caught the Guitar Sessions Cheap Trick episode. Pretty solid interview with Rick and Tom. And Robin can still belt it out!
  • Like 1

Lucy and I spent the entire day out and about! We took the bus downtown, had lunch together, and went to the park. It was the greatest day I've had in a very long time.

It was a great mama/daughter day! I love my little monster so much. I may have screwed up along the way in life, but I musta done something right to deserve her.

• Like 2

Ya Big Tree :heart: :coy:
  • Like 1

Lucy and I spent the entire day out and about! We took the bus downtown, had lunch together, and went to the park. It was the greatest day I've had in a very long time.

It was a great mama/daughter day! I love my little monster so much. I may have screwed up along the way in life, but I musta done something right to deserve her.

I love these kinds of days. With two kids, I like having some time with just one without the other. They love it too. It's just as important for them as it is for us parents.

Kentucky 75

Michigan 72

WOW......one of the tensest, most dramatic, and wonderful games I've seen in a very long time......

GO BIG BLUE!!!