What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Logging in to TRF.

Memories. :)

Although today I feel like the new kid. :blush:

Hope you and your son are well!

Thanks! Both the boys are doing pretty well.

Hope to have Kerry posting on here soon - he has lots to share. :)

I survived a week with the Mother-in-Law, a birthday party for my 8-year-old which meant wrangling a house full of 13 noisy rambunctious kids (I don't know what I was thinking) and have just spent the last few days out in the garden. I got my hands on some amazingly beautiful flowers. It's so nice to have some chill out time on the back porch and see a whole bunch of colorful full flowers.
  • Like 2

So far today I have gone to theBlue Ridge Arsenal with my dad for a little target practice with a 40 cal Roger. I pumped 100 rounds into two targets (pics to follow in the SOCN GunThread.)

Next, I will be jamming tonight in Charles Town with my good buddy Rich, a drummer (pun intended for those who caught it.) And I will be taking the Mesa Boogie Mark V, and my new Gretsch Electromatic g5422 for their maiden voyages. And I will take either a Strat, or my Tele with the new pickups. The last time Rich went to a jam, he said there weren't any other guitar players, so maybe I'll get to play enough to switch guitars at some point.

Yeah, it's a good day.

Logging in to TRF.

Yeah, I know - but you often talk about the difficulties with Kerry, so I was hoping all was well.

GhostGirl coming back! :yay:

You're too sweet. :)

Logging in to TRF.

Yeah, I know - but you often talk about the difficulties with Kerry, so I was hoping all was well.

No worries. Stephen is the one with autism, Kerry is the musician. :)

Hold on to your butts!

http://blog.mondotees.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/JurassicParkMcCarthy4.jpg

Limited to 1000 copies by June 11th. Sold exclusively through a store in USA. Now I'm gonna go over to "What Pissed You Off" and bitch and moan about import fees. It's not like I'm ruining someone's business when no store in Denmark will be able so sell it anyway.

But this is the positive thread, so f**k YES! :D

What is it?

The soundtrack to Jurassic Park :)

• Like 1

Hold on to your butts!

Limited to 1000 copies by June 11th. Sold exclusively through a store in USA. Now I'm gonna go over to "What Pissed You Off" and bitch and moan about import fees. It's not like I'm ruining someone's business when no store in Denmark will be able so sell it anyway.

What is it?

My kids have this little xylophone thing that looks like this

http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-2868839dt.jpg

Whenever we are all playing toys in their room, and that thing is near me, I always play part of the jurrasic park theme

1:26, that little riff

• Like 1

33 years made my day. Pretty proud of that to be honest. 33 years ago today I married my one and only bride to date. Happy 33rd to Sandra and I.... :cheers: :d13:
  • Like 5

33 years made my day. Pretty proud of that to be honest. 33 years ago today I married my one and only bride to date. Happy 33rd to Sandra and I.... :cheers: :d13:

Congrats! 15 this year for my wife and I in Aug.

• Like 1

Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hold on to your butts!

What is it?

My kids have this little xylophone thing that looks like this

http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-2868839dt.jpg

Whenever we are all playing toys in their room, and that thing is near me, I always play part of the jurrasic park theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M

1:26, that little riff

I love that theme. Everytime I hear it I feel like an analog kid again and reminds me that imagination is never wasted :)

What made my weekend? Getting out of town, up to Minneapolis to walk for MS, see my good friends, eat, drink, see a very good improv comedy troupe, and just RELAX.....

:ebert: :ebert:

What made my weekend? Getting out of town, up to Minneapolis to walk for MS, see my good friends, eat, drink, see a very good improv comedy troupe, and just RELAX.....

:ebert: :ebert:

Who's that in you avatar if you don't mind me asking?... :)

A compliment from a TRF member did. I am a simple man and it doesn't take much sometimes.... :blush:

Found a CD I thought was long lost...Il Balletto di Bronzo -- YS (stunning Italian prog from the early 70s). Crankin' it up, poured myself a nice stiff Manhattan, and browsing around TRF.

Happy.

My son Kerry made drum line in band after two years of working for it, and is section leader to boot. Makes my day to see him so happy.
  • Like 2