What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Waking up, having a cup of coffee while listening to mother nature already busy. Birds singing their hearts out. Then I check out TRF and see a Yukon Blade Grinder written by That Light in Your Eyes.

I don't "know" her, other than my sparse interaction here on TRF. The YBG inspired her to be creative. When I read her work I laughed my butt off. Inspiration sparks action. Thanks TLIYE for giving me a great gift this morning. You are priceless!

• Like 1

My son Kerry made drum line in band after two years of working for it, and is section leader to boot. Makes my day to see him so happy.

About damn time! :NP:

I know...RIGHT????

:7up:

• Like 1

Been writing with a sweet, sweet gal all day long. Now I'm topping it off with a glass of red wine before sleep :)

What did you write, and did you write it right?

Edited by Principled Man

Been writing with a sweet, sweet gal all day long. Now I'm topping it off with a glass of red wine before sleep :)

What did you write, and did you write it right?

I asked her about one of her favorite movies and it just kind of rolled from there. I don't know what I did right this time (I'm net dating at the moment if you didn't know :) ) but it sure works. She's really easy to "talk" with and that's a nice exchange ;)

• Like 3

I'm enjoying a vacation day from work today. I went for a lengthy walk (with a couple more scheduled later today). I visited a health food store and bought some groceries to try to get my vegetarian/gluten free/dairy free menu going. And of course, I'll be watching some of the Players, the Jays and perhaps some hockey later today. :dweez:
  • Like 2

Got of the phone with my little sister. She told me about some of the sweet things my niece does. She is a year and a half and she wipes her face and hands with a cloth herself, only to walk out in the kitchen at throw it in the waste bin when she's done :D. When she wants milk she goes to her cupboard and takes out her cup. When her parents cook dinner she takes out 3 of her plastic plates and puts them on the table. She's even beginning to train herself on the potty! Hearing how she thrives and her development is going so well makes my day. Heck, just looking at a photo of her makes my day. Uncle Martin :moose:

Damn, they grow up so fast ;)

• Like 1

My wonderful daughter is coming tonight for a short visit over the weekend. Of course I have to replace her rear brakes while she is here. :LOL: The love and tether is never broken..... :)
  • Like 2

My son made the Presidents List at school. I never went to college and am not exactly sure what it means but it sounds pretty good. We are so proud.... :d13:
  • Like 1

This guy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/B4531919-A5EE-4C52-B197-6C7602FC7CE4_zpsakkr1oaz.jpg

Section leader + playing snare after paying his dues for two years = happy kid (and mom)

• Like 3

^^^

This guy:

Section leader + playing snare after paying his dues for two years = happy kid (and mom)

Tell that kid to stop growing!!!

No doubt :LOL: ,

Has it been that long since Pagscon? :P BTW, love the 70's hair style. :D

^^^

This guy:

If it was parted in the middle maybe... besides, he'd been drumming and gotten hot. :) He has nice hair!

Yes, he is over 6 feet tall now. Both my boys are taller than I am.

• Like 1

^^^

This guy:

If it was parted in the middle maybe... besides, he'd been drumming and gotten hot. :) He has nice hair!

Yes, he is over 6 feet tall now. Both my boys are taller than I am.

His hair is cool,

It takes me back to day's of old! :codger: :D

GG, I can't believe how much he's grown!!!

Waking up to cuddles this morning from Eric and hearing him tell me he loves me. :wub: :haz: :7up: :wub:

Just finished deep cleaning my new home. I never had this much satisfaction from cleaning my house before, I guess this means I really like this one.

:)

• Like 1

Just finished deep cleaning my new home. I never had this much satisfaction from cleaning my house before, I guess this means I really like this one.

:)

Did you guys buy a home??

I love the feeling of a nice, clean, cozy home. Especially when it's stormy outside.