What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Truthfully just being here. Recovering from my surgery I have had a really fun day with interesting threads, great posts to read and great friends. Thanks all.... :d13: :rose:

My "your face is killing us" joke sealed the deal, I know it!!

And who is GM?

• Like 1

Truthfully just being here. Recovering from my surgery I have had a really fun day with interesting threads, great posts to read and great friends. Thanks all.... :d13: :rose:

My "your face is killing us" joke sealed the deal, I know it!!

And who is GM?

That bit of humor got the ball rolling for sure. GeddysMullet
  • Like 1

24 years ago today my beautiful boy was born. Happy Birthday to my wonderful son Nicklaus. I couldn't be prouder of him and the choices he has made to this point in his life. He and his wonderful girlfriend this past Christmas...... :rose: :heart:

http://s1.postimg.org/hyo78rtdb/IMAG0364.jpg

He`s a big fella Narps ! :o

7 foot I bet .

Clocking out and going home .

Only 6' 6'' I am pretty sure... :)

Tried out my new TaylorMade Jet Speed driver and 3-wood today.....lo and behold, they work pretty good! I just might win a few rounds this year!! :LOL:
  • Like 2

After a month of people at DHS dragging their little feet with this month's food stamps, and me repeatedly calling and emailing them asking if they need help doing their jobs, they not only gave 'em to us but gave us last month's worth, too, and admitted their error.

Thank goodness we are in a position where we were able to buy groceries here and there without it breaking the bank. Not like the last time this happened- hubby and I starving and giving every crumb of food to our still-hungry child.

The silver linings, folks :)

And if anyone wants to be bold with me and give me crap about us NEEDING food stamps to feed our daughter, come at me because I am more than ready.

Went to my first NBA playoff game in DC today. The Washington Bullets beat the Chicago Bulls handily to go up 3-1 in the best of seven series. Went to the game with my best friend who took a train from New York City just to see the game.

Perfect day, really.

• Like 1

Went to my first NBA playoff game in DC today. The Washington Bullets beat the Chicago Bulls handily to go up 3-1 in the best of seven series. Went to the game with my best friend who took a train from New York City just to see the game.

Perfect day, really.

Glad they changed their name back. Wizards was stupid anyway....

Perfect day, really.

Glad they changed their name back. Wizards was stupid anyway....

Actually...about that name change... :unsure:
  • Like 1

I have just got out of bed and is enjoying the first cup of coffee, so far that has made my day ;). But I have some things accumulated over the weekend I'd like to share anyway. Besides, time on the Internet is just one big puddle.

Bought myself a lamp and two blinds which I put up over the window. No more waking up at dawn with the sun beating directly at my face. Also bought me a pair of pants for hiking and dusted off my hiking boots and went for it. The city I live in is a port city with beautiful nature all around, and one of my favorite places is south of the city. It's a large forest with steep hills and beaches. Perfect for hiking! Only bad thing is that I seemed to have bought some socks not suitable for my boots, so 6 miles out I had to quit and take the bus home. 2 and a half hours to get there - 'bout 30 minutes to get home.

My goal is walking from south of Aarhus till I get to the next city around 12 miles away and back again. When I can do that then I will do the same with another city this time 15 miles away.

14016869182_72fa6fbb24.jpg13997066496_510efb1e21.jpg

Other than that it's thinking about my family, enjoying the summer weather, having turned my circadian rhythm back to normal and you guys :-)

Tomorrow at 3, we're checking out a 3 bedroom house! The guy wants it off his hands as fast as possible, and we want it so bad.

3 bedroom actual HOUSE for $900/month. I WANT THIS SO BAD.

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Getting up early, cleaning my room thoroughly, working on my website and making some delicious food. Spending the evening on the balcony with my friend drinking red wine and having a great time :)

14055477664_f1003cee2b_z.jpg

Damn, that looks tasty :drool:

• Like 1

My brother just told me he has a copy of the Alice Cooper album "Trash" in perfect condition, that he's giving me. Score!!

Getting up early, cleaning my room thoroughly, working on my website and making some delicious food. Spending the evening on the balcony with my friend drinking red wine and having a great time :)

14055477664_f1003cee2b_z.jpg

Damn, that looks tasty :drool:

You bet it was! :D

Hold on to your butts!

http://blog.mondotees.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/JurassicParkMcCarthy4.jpg

Limited to 1000 copies by June 11th. Sold exclusively through a store in USA. Now I'm gonna go over to "What Pissed You Off" and bitch and moan about import fees. It's not like I'm ruining someone's business when no store in Denmark will be able so sell it anyway.

But this is the positive thread, so f**k YES! :D

Hold on to your butts!

http://blog.mondotees.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/JurassicParkMcCarthy4.jpg

Limited to 1000 copies by June 11th. Sold exclusively through a store in USA. Now I'm gonna go over to "What Pissed You Off" and bitch and moan about import fees. It's not like I'm ruining someone's business when no store in Denmark will be able so sell it anyway.

But this is the positive thread, so f**k YES! :D

What is it?

Logging in to TRF.

Memories. :)

Although today I feel like the new kid. :blush:

• Like 1