What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Wow! I've just passed 10000 likes :o :blink: I don't know what to say...I can't believe it

I big thank you to everyone who added....This is such a great community and I count you all among my friends http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0028.gif

• Like 9

I went to a party that was being put on by a friend of mine yesterday. I ran into this fat girl and a gay Asian guy who was a friend of hers. They started giving me a hard time for no reason at all, so I just left. Then I went shopping at Walmart for some art supplies and cosmetics. I spent more time in the Walmart than I did at that stupid party last night. When I need to get out in the future. I will avoid parties and just go shopping instead.

I met my neighbor's turtle, Sunny, who my family will be watching for 2 weeks.

Br0k8ICCMAEtTgX.jpg

• Like 1

Fishing was pretty good,

Could have been better. It was close to 80 degrees so that slows things down. Of course 1/2 hour later after getting home the clouds move in. :P

Edited by troutman

I met my neighbor's turtle, Sunny, who my family will be watching for 2 weeks.

Br0k8ICCMAEtTgX.jpg

Sunny is kicking a**! :D

But he seems a little cramped in that tank.

the tank is much bigger than it looks, shes not cramped at all.

this little fluff makes my day all the live long day everyday... :) <3

10479735_10152125747961930_3002505008138790889_n.jpg?oh=87657874cf171e484f739285bd134272&oe=5430445A

• Like 3

my shirt arrived in the mail :)

tumblr_n82bccOUY71s4zroko1_500.jpg

That shirt kicks serious ass!

That is a sweet shirt but I like the distressed one better. They have a ton on Amazon. The distressed one is cheaper too.... :cheers:

i have that same shirt too. i have a pair of light blue skinny pants that match it perfectly! :cheers:

• Like 1

i have that same shirt too. i have a pair of light blue skinny pants that match it perfectly! :cheers:

Matching Rush Shirt and Pants. You are awesome.

• Like 1

I get to spend the summer with my friend Silas. I'm not even bothered about what was bugging me before. Put it behind me.

My 15 year old cat, named Pablo, found after missing since June 30th. He is vacationing at the Vet for the next few days. I thank my neighbors on the next block for posting my cat's flyer on their refrigerator and calling me this morning after they thought they saw him in the driveway next door wandering around.
  • Like 2

My 15 year old cat, named Pablo, found after missing since June 30th. He is vacationing at the Vet for the next few days. I thank my neighbors on the next block for posting my cat's flyer on their refrigerator and calling me this morning after they thought they saw him in the driveway next door wandering around.

Beautiful..... :cheers: