What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

making phone calls to see a few houses! Found some insanely well-priced 3 bedroom places. actual HOUSES. :D

Fingers crossed and feelin' good today :)

• Like 1

My day was made yesterday when my six year old was dancing around the kitchen playing harmonica while we made dinner. It was just...one of those moments. Totally out of the blue. :)

And when I put him to bed last night, he said he would miss me when he went to school tomorrow. He said it in such a pitiful-sounding voice, but it was so cute!

still house hunting :)

Have a few more to look at, now I'm checking on houses in the surrounding towns. Life is good! We got this! Very soon we will be moving into our home, where Lucy will have her OWN BEDROOM.

No more having to be quiet during alone time with my husband cause a kid is sleeping right by our bed! HA!!!! all joking aside though, she deserves her own space to play with her toys and be a goof in her own room :)

very excited! =]

• Like 4

Have a few more to look at, now I'm checking on houses in the surrounding towns. Life is good! We got this! Very soon we will be moving into our home, where Lucy will have her OWN BEDROOM.

No more having to be quiet during alone time with my husband cause a kid is sleeping right by our bed! HA!!!! all joking aside though, she deserves her own space to play with her toys and be a goof in her own room :)

very excited! =]

Very cool. It sounds like everything is going great for you and your family right now. :)
  • Like 1

Everything

very excited! =]

Very cool. It sounds like everything is going great for you and your family right now. :)

Thank you :)

Yeah, so far so good over here :)

MOM CAME HOME TODAY!!! she's still very weak but has been laughing and smiling all day. Lucy pounced as soon as she walked through the door lol to see them both teary-eyed and hugging each other was very sweet <3

Jeff is preparing to buy a laptop for me! Ooohhhh fancy ;) hehe my very own computer. That's insane!

AND we just found out that the higher-ups at his job have approved a "double raise" for him. It goes into effect at the end of this month. :)

• Like 3

Finally found my watch. :)

Where was it?

Probably the last place he left it..... :)

It's never the first place you leave it. It's always gotta be the last place...... :P

• Like 2

MInnesota tax refund arrived today.... :D, Federal refund due on Monday.... :D, Wisconsin refund....well, they're working on it..... :oops: