What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Got my mind right,well a little tongue.gif , helpped a older lady that lives next door with her car. Had a very nice evening with the best woman ever. To me she is. Didnt rain. LOL. Kids had a sleep over with a new friend. No drama at all.

Four things made my day today

1) Hearing my little boy laugh at something I was doing to make him laugh wub.gif heart.gif

2) Got to spend time with both my boys all day

3) Saturday. Didn't have to work... *YES*

4) My special treat Dunkin's Coffee. Half Coffee and Espresso, the rest Hot Chocolate with a bit of cream and sugar and chocolate syrup.

I found blueberry muffins that I can eat!!!

Now that may not seem significant to anyone, but I have food allergies.

I haven't had a store bought muffin, cake, or donut in many years. If I wanted something, I had to make it myself.

Finding blueberry(my favorite) on a Sunday morning was a real treat!

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Nov 7 2010, 05:50 AM)
I will take a #4 please.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Aced my math exam and I heard a guy blasting "Going For The One" by Yes from his car stereo in the parking lot. 1022.gif

And Conan O'Brien is back on TV tonight! This day rocks! laugh.gif

Food. I live for the fall months. I cannot eat enough comfort food.

I could be in the kitchen all day and I would love it.

What's sucky about this is that the husband and oldest kid aren't big eaters. What totally rocks though is that Connor (the youngest) and I are eating buddies. Strap a feed bag on us and we're happy little campers. Attach one of those beer hats on my head, except fill it with wine, and I'm in heaven.

My English teacher moved her test to tomorrow and my Honors Anatomy & Physiology teacher moved her test to Wednesday.

I don't know how many of you are still in high school or remember it, but both of these made my day. Senioritis = Procrastination central.

Kids had a sleep over with a new friend. No drama at all.

That's always a good thing. Granted, I'm still a "kid" but drama is no fun for us either. =/

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 8 2010, 11:07 PM)
I don't know how many of you are still in high school or remember it, but both of these made my day.

Oh, I vaguely recall those days... old.gif

Some of us aren't too far gone over the hill. Definitely remember my senior year - probably one of the best years of my life.

Enjoy the senioritis. smile.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 9 2010, 07:01 AM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 8 2010, 11:07 PM)
I don't know how many of you are still in high school or remember it, but both of these made my day.

Oh, I vaguely recall those days... old.gif

Some of us aren't too far gone over the hill. Definitely remember my senior year - probably one of the best years of my life.

Enjoy the senioritis. smile.gif

I never believed in senioritis until I got it. I'd say it struck right around the beginning of the third quarter. Man, that was a nasty bug!

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 9 2010, 12:07 AM)
My English teacher moved her test to tomorrow and my Honors Anatomy & Physiology teacher moved her test to Wednesday.

I don't know how many of you are still in high school or remember it, but both of these made my day. Senioritis = Procrastination central.

I love it when that happens.

The best though is when the teacher gets so off topic they forget that we have a test. biggrin.gif My history teacher did that all the time last year.

old.gif I came to Iowa to take down my stepson for his action with his kids.... I have taken him out and down. We will see if he can now pick himself up in life and move forward, time will tell..... Battle is a bitch.... Move forward now..... > 1287.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 9 2010, 10:15 PM)
I finally finished a project today that I've been working on for almost two months. And, it's something that's of personal importance to me. One of those mission accomplished things. smile.gif

Well done, sis.

That's a good feeling.