THE Coffee Poll

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 6 2008, 05:42 PM)
The best part of waking up, is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/folgers_coffee_cup.jpg in MY cup.

and where I drink MY coffee at home has a wireless signal, too! laugh.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starbucks... it's usually free for me! My parents' students' give them christmas presents (well, I guess it's the kids' parents who do that), which are very often Starbucks gift cards. Neither of them like it, so they just give them to me. At one point, I had about $150 in gift cards there. Right now I have around $40 biggrin.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 6 2008, 05:44 PM)
Would Quick Check and Wawas fall under with 7-eleven?

We have a new coffee place here called Nashville Coffee - anyone try it or know of it?

I suppose if the only places you can get those two coffees is 7-Eleven, then....hmmm....I dunno. laugh.gif

I did add Nashville Coffee to the poll, along with Bad Ass Coffee, a chain that I saw in Florida when I was there a few months ago. Their coffee is excellent.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 6 2008, 04:33 PM)

Krispy Kreme used to rock, but they changed thier half and half around these parts. It tastes like bad feet. 062802puke_prv.gif

How do you know what bad feet taste like?

Just wonderin'.....

Tim Hortons - in a paper cup, NEVER in the ceramic mug. (I think it's something they put in the paper) Sorry ~ I don't litter, and I am respectful of the environment and everything.... but Tim's has to come in a Paper cup. It just does.

That being said, we mostly drink home brewed coffee. I'm trying to save a bit of $$ so I only get Tim's once in a while now. (as opposed to every day) so my home brew is a Canadian brand Nabob. It's yummy. Digi, who always ground fresh coffee even likes it now that he's here! yes.gif It's the next best thing to fresh ground.

I brew my own at home. I buy the whole beans from a gourmet coffee shop down the street and I grind it myself. They have about a hundred kinds but I usually by dark french roast for drip and columbian espreso for espreso drinks which I usually make on weekends. I dont know where they get them from but its great coffee. Panera has great coffee too but thats not on your list.

I don't go to coffee shops, I just buy whole bean Colombian supreme and brew it at home.

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Feb 7 2008, 07:51 AM)
Starbucks... it's usually free for me! My parents' students' give them christmas presents (well, I guess it's the kids' parents who do that), which are very often Starbucks gift cards. Neither of them like it, so they just give them to me. At one point, I had about $150 in gift cards there. Right now I have around $40  biggrin.gif

That should be able to get you 2 or maybe 3 more moccha double lattes tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 6 2008, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Feb 6 2008, 04:29 PM)
1001:  you forgot a "other" option  oops.gif

Read my post...I explained that. wink.gif coffee.gif

Oh whatever laugh.gif haha, sorry bout that, must have been reading in a 2.gif yesterday... bolt.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Feb 6 2008, 05:27 PM)
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/iluvgeddy/dunkin.gif

Without a doubt  drool1.gif

yes.gif I stop at the shop for two lbs for $13.99. Sometimes it's on sale for $10.99! - by weight that's cheaper than buying regular mass appeal canned coffee at the grocery. Seen Target start to carry the slightly smaller bags recently, for those who don't have DD. sad.gif I know Starbucks are plentiful and it is good joe, but i've had better tasting coffee off a NYC street vendor, for half the price. DDelicious, and the morning says, the answer is yes.gif

A lot of grocery chains are starting to carry smaller bags of Dunkin Donuts coffee, that is around here in upstate NY.

What I love about the DD coffee is it tastes just as good brewed home as it does at your local DD shop. yes.gif

Finally, to add to the Dunkin praise, the perfect morning for me is one of their everything bagels toasted w/ cream cheese and a french vanilla w/ just cream. wub.gif Also love maple frosted donuts drool1.gif

But...this is about coffee, isn't it? laugh.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Feb 7 2008, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 6 2008, 04:31 PM)
1001:  you forgot a "other" option  oops.gif

Read my post...I explained that. wink.gif coffee.gif

Oh whatever laugh.gif haha, sorry bout that, must have been reading in a 2.gif yesterday... bolt.gif

If you're gonna read in a 2.gif this is the place to do it. yes.gif

Archived