THE Coffee Poll

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

When you're out and need a cup o' jo, where is your favorite place to stop?

I've been meaning to do this poll for a while now, and all this coffee talk has inspired me to finally post this.

I know I missed several favorites, so instead of adding an "Other" option, just mention your favorite and I'll add it to the poll so you can vote for it!

coffee.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Voted Starbucks so as not to be boring and go for homemade. BUt Starbucks is the only once I've tasted from any of these anyway guess we don't get any of the others in Britain. There's a Starbucks built into the Waterstones bookshop here in Sheffield city centre. Great atmosphere and they don't mind you taking a book over into the cafe area as long as you're careful.

I usually brew my own and like Pags... it's FOLGERS. yes.gif

But when I have to get it out, I LOVE Green Mountain coffee, and surprisingly, I think McDonald's has a good taste too.

Krispy Kreme used to rock, but they changed thier half and half around these parts. It tastes like bad feet. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 6 2008, 04:33 PM)
I usually brew my own and like Pags... it's FOLGERS. yes.gif

But when I have to get it out, I LOVE Green Mountain coffee, and surprisingly, I think McDonald's has a good taste too.

Krispy Kreme used to rock, but they changed thier half and half around these parts. It tastes like bad feet. 062802puke_prv.gif

Added McDonald's to the poll. Is Green Mountain a place to get coffee, like Starbucks, etc.? I know it's a brand of coffee that you can buy to brew at home.

QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Feb 6 2008, 01:34 PM)
Like Starbucks but DD is more affordable sad.gif

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii200/joanneeee/glitters/coffeee.gif

Usually have to settle for some mud I make at work though wacko.gif

You'd drink dirt strained through a sock if it had caffeine in it! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Feb 6 2008, 03:29 PM)
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/iluvgeddy/dunkin.gif
Without a doubt  drool1.gif

Alas, there is no Dunkin' Donuts in Memphis fists crying.gif

I loved Dunkin' Donuts' coffee when I lived in Fort Worth in the late 90's, and you could always grab a couple of donut holes to go with it biggrin.gif . Bengal Traders is pretty good, esp. if you're in a hurry. Starbucks is highly overrated, IMO.

My favorite, though, is home-brewed "Eight O'Clock" whole bean coffee ground rather coarsly and put through a French press then served with lots of sugar and real cream that's been heated up. 653.gif

Interesting poll!

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 6 2008, 01:37 PM)

You'd drink dirt strained through a sock if it had caffeine in it! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

7-11 has the roundtable of flavored and non-flavored creamers. Sweetened and unsweetened, also. Not including the 7-11 different burners "brewing" coffee?

I live in a town with NO Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or any kind of coffee shop. The best coffee here is at a gas station (it's actually pretty good). To get good coffee I have to go over to Canada to Tim Horton's. In fact, I just recently (January) had my very first Starbucks Coffee when I was in Chicago.

I'm in a coffee vacuum.

I would have to pick Starbucks but I've never tasted most of the others and I can't remember the last time I had coffee at Dunkin' Donuts. I don't care for McDonald's coffee but will drink it in a pinch.

I've fallen victim to Starbucks' diabolical plot to take over the world. Venti non-fat latte with one sugar. yes.gif I haven't tried Dunkin' Donuts, but I keep hearing how good it is. They're selling their coffee in the grocery stores now, too. I brew Folgers at home. I am a caffeine addict.

Voted Starbuck's. There's no doubt their coffee is very good, even though (and I might be wrong on this) it's not fair trade coffee.

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 6 2008, 04:37 PM)

Very true

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Feb 6 2008, 04:29 PM)
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/iluvgeddy/dunkin.gif

Without a doubt  drool1.gif

yes.gif I stop at the shop for two lbs for $13.99. Sometimes it's on sale for $10.99! - by weight that's cheaper than buying regular mass appeal canned coffee at the grocery. Seen Target start to carry the slightly smaller bags recently, for those who don't have DD. sad.gif I know Starbucks are plentiful and it is good joe, but i've had better tasting coffee off a NYC street vendor, for half the price. DDelicious, and the morning says, the answer is yes.gif

The best part of waking up, is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/folgers_coffee_cup.jpg in MY cup.

Would Quick Check and Wawas fall under with 7-eleven?

We have a new coffee place here called Nashville Coffee - anyone try it or know of it?

Archived