Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Geez...wish we had something good coming here! I want to go to Colo and see Dwight Yoakam...(OK...I know....but I like some of his music, and his gutar player is HOT!!!....and plays a mean guitar too!) wub.gif

Maybe Journey,....I like them too...

QUOTE (bardan @ May 27 2006, 03:58 AM)
QUOTE (arcitek25 @ May 27 2006, 02:51 AM)
coming up are:

Mason Jennings(indy) - 6.5.06

DMB & G. Love(Columbus) - 6.7.06

Gov't Mule & Umphrey's(Columbus) - 6.9.06

Umphrey's(indy) - 6.10.06

Bonnaroo - 6.14-18.06

not quite sure if i am going t oboth umphrey's mcgee shows in indy and columbus yet...probably make the columbus show, but not the indy show...depends on what the consus of my friends are doing...

Hmm, I think I'm going to some of those same shows, what a strange coincidence. biggrin.gif

you going to the show on monday?

pearl jam was excellent, even though eddie was trashed out of his mind. he lifted mccready up onto his shoulders in the first encore... i kept hoping he didn't drop him headfirst off the stage joker.gif with any luck, they'll be back for another show at the garden after the australian leg

next up, nine inch nails

QUOTE (feelingwithyourskin @ Jun 4 2006, 10:39 AM)
pearl jam was excellent, even though eddie was trashed out of his mind. he lifted mccready up onto his shoulders in the first encore... i kept hoping he didn't drop him headfirst off the stage joker.gif with any luck, they'll be back for another show at the garden after the australian leg

next up, nine inch nails

I'm going to see PJ in Milwaukee on the 29th. Can't wait. I've seen them twice before. So Mr. Vedder was wasted huh?

he was swigging from various bottles the whole time, and towards the end he was dancing around, lost his balance, and kind of flailed awkwardly to keep from falling on his ass joker.gif

he also toasted to the crowd and chugged a bottle of something before the first encore started. it was drunkariffic

Saw Pearl Jam on May 20. Great show. trink39.gif

Might be going to Lollapalooza with my friend and his brother in August. Depends on some circumstances, but I'm hopeful. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Mars Volta on Halloween. That's going to kick ass. 1022.gif

Just won free tickets to see Every Move A Picture on Thursday at Popscene. I also plan on catching the Raconteurs as they are going to be playing a free show at Amoeba Records a little earlier in the evening. 2 free shows in one night biggrin.gif

I also think I'm gonna pick up some tickets for Kamelot when they get to SF as well Kazz.

I have my tickets for the Wacken Open Air whitch happen over the first Augst weekend and I will see Iron Maiden in Dezember.

Not sure but maybe Blackmore`s Night on August the 2nd.

June 20

Tom Petty@MSG

Still Duno if im gonna try to sell the tix

or just go anyhowz confused13.gif

Tom Petty tonight @ MSG 653.gif

not goin with who i planned but

i got sumone just as cool goin with me 2nite smile.gif