Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Got to see almost every band I wanted this month, but there are still a few more thanks to Noisepop going on.

Tonight its The Herms, Citizens Here And Abroad @ The Fillmore

Tomorrow its Film School, The Cloud Room, Birdmonster @ Slim's

Saturday its The Helio Sequence, Band Of Horses, Halou @ Mezzanine

and I havent decided yet on a sunday show, but Im thinking I should probably take that day off and get some homework done, lol.

Edited by Moonraker

I just heard on the radio about the first day's lineup for the Sasquatch Music Festival at the Gorge Ampitheater on Memorial Day Weekend.

NiN, Bauhaus, And You Will Know Us By The Trail of the Dead, Him, Wolfmother. Don't know the second three, but just to see the first two would be killer.

The whole festival has quite a few acts, most that I don't know or am not into, but still quite a lineup for this year. Beck, Flaming Lips, Tragically Hip, Queens of the Stone Age, etc. Looks to be a pretty big deal. Unfortunately, $55 per day and $40 per vehicle per day for camping at the local campground.

Greg Lake in Sept.

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (nebbish @ Mar 26 2006, 06:53 AM)
QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ Mar 23 2006, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (lakeside bard @ Mar 22 2006, 04:26 AM)
Australian Pink Floyd

I'm going to see them next week in Glasgow - I'll report back

U 2 will not be disappointed....I saw them last year in Belfast - SUPERB!

You are quite correct - they were awesome.

Highly reccomended 1022.gif

Trying to go to VailHalen this week on the thursday...I have to see if my friend can go...either that or a film festival. Next up after that...Hawksley Workman with Sarah Harmer on the 8th...and later thats coming up I want to go to Chad Vangaalen on the 30th of May...

Just wish I had more music friends!

Ohh thats right, I have a few shows I'm going to this month. Not a big month like March, but theres a few.

4/10 - Blue Oyster Cult @ The Fillmore

4/15 - Thomas Dolby @ The Independent

4/28 - Hard Fi/ The Rakes @ Slim's

4/29 - The Editors/ stellastarr* @ Mezzanine

QUOTE (D-13 @ Apr 4 2006, 05:53 PM)
Trying to go to VailHalen this week on the thursday...I have to see if my friend can go...either that or a film festival. Next up after that...Hawksley Workman with Sarah Harmer on the 8th...and later thats coming up I want to go to Chad Vangaalen on the 30th of May...

Cool group of shows, yeah I wish I had some more music friends down here as well. I have a few that like the newer stuff, but they are all the groupie type, so its kinda weird being there when 3 of em are talking about some group of cute guys that look english on the other side of the room.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Apr 4 2006, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Apr 4 2006, 05:53 PM)
Trying to go to VailHalen this week on the thursday...I have to see if my friend can go...either that or a film festival.  Next up after that...Hawksley Workman with Sarah Harmer on the 8th...and later thats coming up I want to go to Chad Vangaalen on the 30th of May...

Cool group of shows, yeah I wish I had some more music friends down here as well. I have a few that like the newer stuff, but they are all the groupie type, so its kinda weird being there when 3 of em are talking about some group of cute guys that look english on the other side of the room.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well hey it's better than going alone...? lol

I'm thinking I may have to go to Vailhalen alone... sad.gif

OzzFest 1022.gif

common001.gif common001.gif

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mikerossi/plodder/tickets.jpg

smile.gif

One more night with my 2nd favorite band will bring my # of Kansas shows in the 25-30 range.4-28,The Orpheum-Madison WI

Of note to Kfans, the abrupt departure of violinist/vocalist/frontman Robby Steinhardt has sent shockwaves through the Kcommunity.Ever adept at handling adversity,Kansas quickly moved to add David Ragsdale to the lineup for a 2nd time.With Rags,Kansas has a skilled player who adds versatility with a 2nd guitar which should enable a deeper setlist.Billy Greer will step up and provide more than a capable vocal performance as compliment to lead vocalist Steve Walsh.

But Robby will be missed,and not so easily replaced will be his commanding stage prescense and outgoing personality,as for many Steinhardt will always be the face of Kansas.