Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (crushtopher @ Apr 26 2006, 06:22 PM)
Gov`t Mule sunday stanley theatre Utica New York.
I said Gov`t Mule this freaking Sunday 8;00.
Warren Haynes and The Mule!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!! Rock ON!!!!!! bumper.gif

Great to see another Mule fan! Warren f*cking rocks!! I'll be seeing them 2 or 3 times this summer, next show is 6/9 in Columbus. Have you ever been to the Xmas Jam? I went this past year for the first time and it was unbelievable, almost 9 hours of continuous jamming music! cool.gif

Edited by bardan

Bardan no doubt Warren Haynes is the MAN!!!!! Luv the Mule. Saw them three times with Allen Woody before his untimely death they were awesome then. Seen the new lineup 3 times going on 4 sunday. Seen Warren with Phil and friends 13 times and with The Dead 6 times and with the Allmans once. He is amazing and his band flat out kicks ass. Get this one......im gonna meet Warren on sunday got backstage passes. Im freaking out soooooooooo psyched . Never been to the christmas jam but i would love to go see it its just a long way from upstate ny. Do you have any boots from the Christmas jam ? I know alot of people on this board have never heard Warren haynes its not exactly the same genre of music as Rush. However if people enjoy phenominal musicianship the should get on board with the mule and alot of other music. I use to be a strict metalhead . Once i saw the Grateful Dead with Jerry of course it changed my life. I listen to so many different brands of music and i appreciate so many musicians in the world of music. Warren by far is one of the very best musicians i have ever had the extreme pleasure to be witness. Maybe sometime well meet up at a good show. peace out

Lets see, what am I doing in May?

05/02 - White Rose Movement @ Slim's

05/06 - The Secret Machines, Loop!Station @ The Independent

05/09 - Nine Black Alps @ Cafe Du Nord

05/13 - Trilogy @ Cue Productions (CygnusX1Bk-2's Rush cover band)

05/26 - Ministry @ The Fillmore

05/31 - Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists @ The Warfield

Looks like I'm going to Joe Satriani and Eric Johnson on May 12 in Reno. I've never seen Joe and it's been 14 years since I've seen Eric. Should be a good time.

May 11th:

Icarus Witch Opening for Yngwie Malmsteen thanks to nate for making me a Yngwie FREAK!

QUOTE (D-13 @ May 2 2006, 10:48 AM)
When Heart gives the dates and info...i'll be going to many Seattle shows...Late September. biggrin.gif

If you're going out to Seattle, you should come down to Portland.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Apr 28 2006, 03:39 PM)
May 11th:

Yngwie Malmsteen and Icarus Witch.

I'm going mosty to see Icarus Witch.

You better double check that Icarus Witch is opening. I just walked in the door from Yngwie and it was Orange Sky opening. I saw tour dates that made me think that Orange Sky was the opener for all the dates.

QUOTE (tangdog @ May 6 2006, 12:11 AM)
May 11th:

You better double check that Icarus Witch is opening. I just walked in the door from Yngwie and it was Orange Sky opening. I saw tour dates that made me think that Orange Sky was the opener for all the dates.

It's Icarus Witch and Orange Sky opening.

I bought the tickets through Icarus Witch and first heard about them opening for Yngwie from their bassist when I met him.

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 6 2006, 01:11 AM)
Joe Satriani and Eric Johnson a half mile from my front door at The Wiltern Theatre, tommorow night Hollywood, California 5/6/2006. TCL boarder.gif

You're gonna love it man.

Satch put on a great show when I saw him last month.

QUOTE (kazzman @ May 6 2006, 12:04 AM)
QUOTE (tangdog @ May 6 2006, 12:11 AM)
May 11th:

It's Icarus Witch and Orange Sky opening.

I bought the tickets through Icarus Witch and first heard about them opening for Yngwie from their bassist when I met him.

Cool, I am glad to be wrong in this instance. I am checking out IW on myspace right now and am liking what i am hearing.

Me & My Gurly Carol are goin to see

Poison & Cinderella at Jones Beach here On Long Island

In aug applaudit.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ May 2 2006, 10:14 PM)
When Heart gives the dates and info...i'll be going to many Seattle shows...Late September. biggrin.gif

I will! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ May 7 2006, 09:12 AM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ May 2 2006, 10:14 PM)

I will! biggrin.gif

Yeah, we have some great record stores down here...we could have fun going to all of those.

Speaking of Seattle, but getting back on topic, I might be going to see Roger Waters at the Key Arena on October 12.

Roger Waters - Cork - 29/06

Went to but a Pearl Jam ticket for Dublin, only to find out they sold out in 3 minutes.

Went onto Ebay, and they're already changing hands for 300 quid!!

Online touts, thats all they are.

Scavenging, filthy, scumbag pondlife. rage.gif

QUOTE (Milton Banana @ May 14 2006, 03:45 PM)
going to see Spock's Beard tonight at Ridglea Theatre in Ft. Worth! General admission so I'll get there early to be nice and close. I'll miss not seeing Neal Morse singing, but whadaya gonna do?

Hope you had a great time. Yeah, the beards just not the same without Neal, but I would still go check then out too. I saw some of the setlists from a few of the shows and it looked like a good mix.