Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Well, tomorrow is a big one, the Download Music Festival is coming to Mountain View. Its gonna start at noon, and will go on till about midnight, there will be a lot of incredible bands there. The lineup includes...

The Killers

Modest Mouse

Arcade Fire

The Doves

British Sea Power

HIM

Mindless Self Indulgence

The Lovemakers

Ambulance LTD.

Every Move A Picture

Extra Action Marching Band

---

There are a lot of bands here that I am excited about seeing, including Arcade Fire, Modest Mouse and The Killers. I am also most pleased that The Lovemakers and Every Move A Picture have been included on the bill. They are a couple of local San Francisco bands that are really starting to build steam, EMAP is a personal favorite right now.

u2 tomorrow night common001.gif applaudit.gif

Im gettin excited for tomorrow, We were jamming to some U2 tunes on the drive back from Ky to NY yesterday

sucks that MSG is right over Penn Station with all these terror alerts goin on here in NY..And Bono with the peace prize and all..hope its a safe AWSUME show for us! yes.gif

I'm just back from the John Peel Tribute gig (see my post above).

Oh. My God. Check out Venetian Snares.

The hardest, nastiest, bass-heavy relentless assualt of drums and bass I've ever heard, it's an ephinany of pure bliss. A euphoric drenching in loud, loud deep bass.

Oh, and later in the same very small hall New Order did a set of only Joy Division songs. Which, as they say, was nice.

Love to all

Disco

Ok, I will just finish off this month real fast so I dont have to keep coming back here

Last night (10/21) was Porcupine Tree @ The Grand Ballroom

10/22 - The Red Elvises @ Slims

10/24 - Apollo Sunshine @ Cafe Du Nord

10/28 - Sons & Daughters @ Cafe Du Nord

QUOTE (kazzman @ Oct 24 2005, 01:25 PM)
December 18: Trans-Siberan Orchestra

December 26th for me!!!

And I maaaaaaaaay get tickets to Aerosmith/Lenny Kravitz, which is at the end of the month. I'll be waaaaaaaay up in the nosebleeds (don't feel like paying the 124 for seats closer for a concert with two bands I only remotely like)