Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (thestand @ Nov 11 2005, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Oct 24 2005, 01:25 PM)
December 18: Trans-Siberan Orchestra

December 26th for me!!!

And I maaaaaaaaay get tickets to Aerosmith/Lenny Kravitz, which is at the end of the month. I'll be waaaaaaaay up in the nosebleeds (don't feel like paying the 124 for seats closer for a concert with two bands I only remotely like)

Go for it...I'm not at all a fan of Lenny Kravitz, but I've seen Aerosmith and they do a fantastic show. Well worth catching.

311 is sold out, but i'm going to brave the weather and stand outside the auditorium in hopes someone has extra tickets for me and my friend.

Zack Hexum is playing in Lawrence on Dec. 5th with Tanner Walle. Definantly going to that!

QUOTE (pixey @ Dec 1 2005, 08:21 PM)
Flogging Molly is coming to town!!! Hoping to go see them!

Nice!!!

Whenever I listen to them I feel like dancing on a thick table in a bar lol.... laugh.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Dec 2 2005, 12:27 AM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 1 2005, 10:26 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Dec 2 2005, 12:23 AM)
OHhhh, I cant wait until the end of the year, when I can post all the shows I've been to  biggrin.gif

Oh come on, I have to brag about something.

moon.gif

tongue.gif

Some have already seen my list.

Yeah, but at least I'll have been interviewed on the radio this year.

tongue.gif

I'm really hoping to catch Sodom/Finntroll in Montreal in early January (can't remember the exact day)

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Nov 16 2005, 07:34 PM)
QUOTE (thestand @ Nov 11 2005, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Oct 24 2005, 01:25 PM)
December 18: Trans-Siberan Orchestra

December 26th for me!!!

And I maaaaaaaaay get tickets to Aerosmith/Lenny Kravitz, which is at the end of the month. I'll be waaaaaaaay up in the nosebleeds (don't feel like paying the 124 for seats closer for a concert with two bands I only remotely like)

Go for it...I'm not at all a fan of Lenny Kravitz, but I've seen Aerosmith and they do a fantastic show. Well worth catching.

Aero Supply I lost respect for after their infamous 2001 SuperBowl debacle with Outta Sync and B*tchney Sneers. I know Roger Taylor and Brian May of Queen almost killed Queen's legacy working with 5ive, Robbie Williams and Creeponce, Orange and B*tchney on re-makes of We Will Rock You or We Are the Champions, John Deacon thankfully stayed out as he retired. Had it not been for Paul Rodgers, Queen's legacy would have been destroyed! I am going to see David Gilmour if he tours the US this coming spring!

I was one of the first 5 callers and won free Autolux tickets at Popscene on thursday biggrin.gif

Next week I will be seeing....

Dec. 5th - Echo and the Bunnymen

Dec. 7th - International Noise Conspiricy, Nightmare Of You

Dec. 8th - Autolux

Dec. 9th - Not So Silent Night (White Stripes, Death Cab For Cutie, Coheed & Cambria, Hot Hot Heat, Autolux)

december 16th,hartford civic center trans siberian orchestra ! cant wait. common001.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Dec 5 2005, 03:36 PM)
Robert Plant - Dublin - this Friday

Who got a top review in today's Times:-

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/art...1905489,00.html

I'm off to see Porcupine Tree tomorrow, I've not heard any of their stuff but I know some peeps on this board like them so I'll be intrigued to hear them...

D

My next is Thunder in January.