Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 19 2005, 03:06 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 18 2005, 09:05 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 18 2005, 06:59 PM)
TONIGHT ITS ARCADE FIRE!!!

653.gif  common001.gif  653.gif  common001.gif  653.gif  common001.gif  653.gif  common001.gif

Did you hear about Bowie coming out to perform a song with them in New York last week?

Yes I did tongue.gif

Fashion Rocks 2005, David Bowie and Arcade Fire

no not that one..

this one

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...wie_arcade_fire

We're going to see Oasis in Atlanta next week. They're one of my wife's favorites so this is her 'revenge' for me dragging her to R30 last year. At least they have Ringo's kid on drums. I saw him when he played with The Who a few years ago. He's good.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Sep 21 2005, 07:08 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 21 2005, 10:07 PM)
Hey kazz, does that mean they are doing the states now?  Or just a NY thing?

Just the East Coast...

New York

Virginia

Florida

Quebec

Scratch that idea then. If you make it to NY, tell them to come to San Francisco, if no where else in the country tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 21 2005, 07:17 PM)
We're going to see Oasis in Atlanta next week. They're one of my wife's favorites so this is her 'revenge' for me dragging her to R30 last year. At least they have Ringo's kid on drums. I saw him when he played with The Who a few years ago. He's good.

OHHH, you will love the show. I was just at Oasis on 9/11 in San Francisco. They were really on their game that night. An incredible opening act is there as well btw, Kasabian. I've been following this band since the beginning of this year, they are really good. If you can, be sure to be at the show on time and catch them!

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 1 2005, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 1 2005, 01:31 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Aug 24 2005, 03:54 AM)
Heh, already traded my two SOAD tickets for 2 GA NIN tickets.  I decided to go for the Download show since there will be 6 bands,

Quality>Quanity laugh.gif

Heh, that was the idea. Never was that big of a SOAD fan to begin with at all, though I am sure they put on a hell of a show. Mars Volta was really the only driving force in buying those tickets.

I saw S.O.A.D and Mars Volta again last night and this time we had 8th row seats. The first time I didn't have good seats and it didn't sound that great but this time I have to say that Mars Volta rocks!!! I kept hearing some Zep Influence but that's not like a bad thing because they do have some unique songs. I'm gonna have to get that CD.

QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 26 2005, 06:37 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 1 2005, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 1 2005, 01:31 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Aug 24 2005, 03:54 AM)
Heh, already traded my two SOAD tickets for 2 GA NIN tickets.  I decided to go for the Download show since there will be 6 bands,

Quality>Quanity laugh.gif

Heh, that was the idea. Never was that big of a SOAD fan to begin with at all, though I am sure they put on a hell of a show. Mars Volta was really the only driving force in buying those tickets.

I saw S.O.A.D and Mars Volta again last night and this time we had 8th row seats. The first time I didn't have good seats and it didn't sound that great but this time I have to say that Mars Volta rocks!!! I kept hearing some Zep Influence but that's not like a bad thing because they do have some unique songs. I'm gonna have to get that CD.

Oh yeah Indy, I saw MV last June and it was beyond words. They have a very strong future ahead of themselves. Glad you enjoyed it trink39.gif