Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Last night I saw The Allman Brothers Band. It was awesome 1022.gif.

The set was:

1. Don't Want You No More

2. It's Not My Cross To Bear

3. Leave My Blues At Home

4. Done Somebody Wrong

5. Hot 'Lanta

6. Soulshine

7. Whose Been Talkin'

8. Revival

9. Can't Be Satisfied

10. Don't Keep Me Wonderin'

11. Into The Mystic

12. Mountain Jam

13. Smokestack Lightning / Bass Solo/ Drums Solo

14. Mountain Jam (Reprise)

15. One Way Out (encore)

They played straight through with no intermission. The only complaints I have are that the set was a little short and they didn't play Whipping Post. They had instant recordings of the show for $27 afterwards, which was cool because I got to listen to part of the show on the way home.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ

Dec 1st - Halford and Ozzy M.S.G.

Have just got tickets for Tool, who play in Brisbane on Jan 24. They've toured Australia several times before but this will be the first time I've seen them.

Not long after that, I'll be seeing Return to Forever. 653.gif common001.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I have Arcade Fire in a couple of weeks - very excited about that!

Also recently got tickets to see Styx/Foreigner/Journey next year.

QUOTE (Shifty @ Nov 21 2010, 09:09 PM)
Have just got tickets for Tool, who play in Brisbane on Jan 24. They've toured Australia several times before but this will be the first time I've seen them.

Are they doing sideshows? If it's only BDO here, there's no way I'm putting up with that much suffering no.gif

Edited by Steevo

QUOTE (Steevo @ Nov 24 2010, 08:06 AM)
QUOTE (Shifty @ Nov 21 2010, 09:09 PM)

Are they doing sideshows? If it's only BDO here, there's no way I'm putting up with that much suffering no.gif

laugh.gif I hear ya. Those BDO festivals are awful. Luckily Tool are doing a stand alone show at the Brissie Entertainment Centre. Looking forward to finally seeing Mr Carey in action.

QUOTE (MyMindIsNotForRent @ Nov 24 2010, 04:15 AM)

Also recently got tickets to see Styx/Foreigner/Journey next year.

That sounds cool, although I'm pretty sure I'd be spending The Foreigner segmet of the night in the bar. Have a good one. trink38.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Roger Waters.

The Wall.

TONIGHT!

If any show has the potential to top the Atoms For Peace show back in April for best show of the year, this one is it.

Also just bought a ticket to see the Limousines and Temper Trap the day before Not So Silent Night.

QUOTE (Ultra @ Dec 4 2010, 02:31 AM)
Roger Waters.

The Wall.

TONIGHT!

If any show has the potential to top the Atoms For Peace show back in April for best show of the year, this one is it.

Also just bought a ticket to see the Limousines and Temper Trap the day before Not So Silent Night.

How was it?

Let me preface this by saying that I have not bought tickets for either show, because I'm awaiting parental confirmation for the first show, due to it being on a school night, and because tickets have not yet gone on sale for the second show.

My Chemical Romance - May 11 2011, The Tabernacle, Atlanta Georgia

Rush - June 8 2011, Bi-Lo Center, Greenville South Carolina

I'm trying to go to RoSFest in Gettysburg in May instead of NEARFest. The line-up at RoSFest is much better, and I just heard of this festival today. Its 3 days, and theres a bunch of great bands playing, like District 97 and Moon Safari, and a few others that I checked out on Youtube and liked.

I saw Queensryche last night in Wendover, NV. They put on a great show, as always. I can't get over how awesome Geoff Tate always sounds. 1022.gif

And a side note, I ended up hanging out with Michael Wilton after the show. A couple other members of the band were at the party, but I mostly just sat and talked to Michael. Nice guy. wink.gif

Now, the next concert I have is 2.gif in Hershey, PA! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif