Geddy Announces 'In Conversation' Tour!

Jag2112

12 hours ago, Rush Didact said:

Ah, that would make more sense...

Indeed yes. My options are ferry or plane. I fly to Birmingham and then a 20min train trip to Wolverhampton.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Catch The Mystery said:

No code. You can/could also purchase tickets through the venues. They even offer(ed) better seats than AEG!

Oh, I meant, was there a code for presales?

1 minute ago, Laurabw said:

Oh yeah. The old school TicketMaster system offered detailed info on seats, locations, etc. 

You have to give it to people who worked for TM, or at music sales stores, they had to know that system to maximize profit for the company.

1 hour ago, Laurabw said:

So was there code? 

Curious to hear how others did!

It was a venue presale - I had signed up to the venue newspaper and got a presale link emailed to me one hour before it was due to open.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2023 at 9:29 PM, Weatherman said:

He already sang in a comfortable range. It was on an album called Presto that everybody loves to crap on here. 

I mean comfortable in 2023.  He couldn't hit the end of the chorus in Available Light now if he was wearing Alex's 2112 pants.

• Haha 2

On 9/22/2023 at 12:24 PM, Jag2112 said:

UK tour??? Eff those guys, they're not even real RUSH fans over there. Geddy, Giants Stadium, baby, make it so!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Laurabw said:

A friend of mine in another group mentioned that there was a pre-sale one day early by using their American Express card, no pre-sale code but just card number did it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blueschica said:

A friend of mine in another group mentioned that there was a pre-sale one day early by using their American Express card, no pre-sale code but just card number did it. 

Yeah ..... I could see an American Express presale link (no good to me as I ain't got an American Express card lol!) But the venue link worked fine.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Tickets purchased for Glasgow :geddy:

Still plenty up for grabs there. However it looks like London is a sellout (bigger city, smaller venue though).

Great job Lurkst! Have you heard what way they are going to work with the book? (I believe the book is part of the ticket price.)  Do ya think we'll get it at the gig or will we get a book voucher or something like that? 

It would be great if there was a supply at the gig all nicely autographed!!! Probably wishful thinking on my part!

• Like 3

I obtained my ticket very easily earlier on today via the ‘ Songkick ‘ App which then linked me to my Ticket Master account 

👍😎

• Like 2

14 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

UK tour??? Eff those guys, they're not even real RUSH fans over there. Geddy, Giants Stadium, baby, make it so!

Geddy knows that the UK is where all the most hard-core/die hard :rush: fans 

live ! 😜 :yes:   :pirate: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I love this. Everyone is talking about buying tickets again.

It aint' the old days - but it's still a fun thing to read.  I hope you all who scored seats have a fantastic time seeing Dirk.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Laurabw said:

did anyone listen to radio interview?

More details, please?! I am not in any in-the-know loops regarding the band, when was the interview and where might we find it?

Thanks!