Happy Birthday, Rhyta!

blackhawkrush

"Happy 70th Birthday, to another friend, and hockey fan".  Hopefully, you are enjoying having a beautiful, and wonderful day.  You're welcome.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Same as Bedard, eh?   :cosmo: :hockey2::cosmo:   Have a great one!    

Thanks for remembering my birthday my friend..yes I am an oldie but I think I am a goodie too :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Derek19 said:

"Happy 70th Birthday, to another friend, and hockey fan".  Hopefully, you are enjoying having a beautiful, and wonderful day.

Thanks Derek, enjoy talking hockey with you. :biggrin:  Hope you are keeping cool up North, it's hot hot here...another triple digit day :unsure:

• Like 1

Many happy returns Rhyta! Sorry I'm late.... We've just spent a few days in London. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, zepphead said:

Many happy returns Rhyta! Sorry I'm late.... We've just spent a few days in London. 

Thanks, hope you had a nice trip. :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 10:09 AM, blackhawkrush said:

Same as Bedard, eh?   :cosmo: :hockey2::cosmo:   Have a great one!    

I just realized you meant we share a birthday....LOL   Well now we know he will be a great player :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks Custom 55, Chicken Hawk and pjbear...had a fun lunch with my sister today and a party coming this Saturday.  Going to milk it for all it is worth :coy:

• Like 2

Happy, Happy Belated Birthday, Rhyta!  It is great having you here, I don't say that enough.  I hope your birthday was wonderful!  :clap::7up::aliendance::cheer:

(Sorry about the late birthday posting, I am doing work to get my parents' house ready to sell after 53 years, enough said!)

98FW5gsl.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, blueschica said:

Happy, Happy Belated Birthday, Rhyta!  It is great having you here, I don't say that enough.  I hope your birthday was wonderful!  :clap::7up::aliendance::cheer:

(Sorry about the late birthday posting, I am doing work to get my parents' house ready to sell after 53 years, enough said!)

98FW5gsl.jpg

Becky can you name your top 25 bands of all time??