What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

It's not something I can just take at 2am because I've been unable to fall asleep, though. I use it only on those nights when I can tell I am way too amped up to fall asleep any time soon.

I take one or two Benadryl on those nights. As long as I can sleep for four hours afterwards I'm fine the next day.

It's not something I can just take at 2am because I've been unable to fall asleep, though. I use it only on those nights when I can tell I am way too amped up to fall asleep any time soon.

I take one or two Benadryl on those nights. As long as I can sleep for four hours afterwards I'm fine the next day.

Oh god, Benadryl charges my batteries! No kidding - when I've taken it I literally cannot stop moving.

• Like 2

Oh god, Benadryl charges my batteries! No kidding - when I've taken it I literally cannot stop moving.

Me too...don't understand it. If i take one a bed, i'm up for the duration

• Like 1

Same here,

There is no way I am taking that sh**!

Same here,

Heh, the first time I took Benadryl I was at work and ended up falling asleep at my desk! Then again, I can also fall asleep after drinking coffee. :zzz:

• Like 2

Same here,

Heh, the first time I took Benadryl I was at work and ended up falling asleep at my desk! Then again, I can also fall asleep after drinking coffee. :zzz:

:LOL:

I really hate people who use the last of the toilet paper and don't replace the roll!
  • Like 2

Same here,

Me too!

Today I found out my vacation time wasn't submitted. I filled out the time off form in March, and somehow forgot to turn it in to my boss. Now somebody else has the week off that I wanted. My boss is trying to hire somebody part time for the summer to help fill gaps when people are away. If he finds somebody, then I can get the week off, if not I'm SOL.
  • Like 1

Today I found out my vacation time wasn't submitted. I filled out the time off form in March, and somehow forgot to turn it in to my boss. Now somebody else has the week off that I wanted. My boss is trying to hire somebody part time for the summer to help fill gaps when people are away. If he finds somebody, then I can get the week off, if not I'm SOL.

Are you planning on stay at home,

Or did you already buy airline tickets ect?

I was planning on going camping for the week. Campground is booked, but can be cancelled.
  • Like 1

I was planning on going camping for the week. Campground is booked, but can be cancelled.

Sure hope you get to go,

Where were you planning on going? I was thinking last night of going camping. Just an overnight thing with my dog some time soon.

Edited by troutman

Sure hope you get to go,

Where were you planning on going? I was thinking last night of going camping. Just an overnight thing with my dog some time soon.

Moberly Lake in Northern B.C.

• Like 1

I didn't go to a surprise party for my boss, a really nice guy who left the company after 25 years of service. I didn't go primarily because I knew that there would be too many nasty co-workers there. They are mostly of the petty, gossippy, two-faced sort, who do nothing but talk about work and bad-mouth their co-workers. 4-5 of them are so bad that I would rather punch them (hard) than talk to them.

Rather than risk having an altercation with anyone and ruining the party, I stayed home. I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not. :huh:

Sure hope you get to go,

The person that took my time off got a DUI last night and lost his license for 3 months, which cost him his job. Hopefully this helps me get the week off.

• Like 1

People being ignorant about Caitlyn Jenner's gender is what's gotten me worked up this week.

Damn Bruce was a great decathlete. I will never forget Bruce back in the day when I was a teenager. Bruce was such an inspiration to a young fella like me. Always loved Bruce and his then wife Cristy. Bruce was awesome... :cheers:

I didn't go to a surprise party for my boss, a really nice guy who left the company after 25 years of service. I didn't go primarily because I knew that there would be too many nasty co-workers there. They are mostly of the petty, gossippy, two-faced sort, who do nothing but talk about work and bad-mouth their co-workers. 4-5 of them are so bad that I would rather punch them (hard) than talk to them.

Rather than risk having an altercation with anyone and ruining the party, I stayed home. I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not. :huh:

It's a shame so many of you have to work with people like this.

It just happened literally 10 minutes ago. I get in the left lane to make a turn, the arrow is green and the car at the front of the lane is sitting there behind the white line not moving. So I miss the light and have to wait all over again (I was close to honking my horn but didn't). Then we finally get the green arrow again and this idiot is still sitting there not moving. When is the light green enough for you to move your ass? And I had the audacity to beep my horn, right? She is just glaring at me through her rearvier mirror. Well, move you dumb ass and you won't get honked at! :facepalm:
  • Like 1

This,

I was gonna go fishing Tuesday at my favorite stream north of town. Now a raging wildfire has caused a major evacuation and road closures. Sounds like some idiot was playing with fireworks. Its up near 80 degrees and fireworks are a no no. Any person in there right mind would not light them. :madra:

http://www.adn.com/article/20150614/fast-moving-wildfire-advances-willow-residents-flee