What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I have to go to work. That pisses me off. A LOT. :doh:

My drive to work. It's just getting really old.

I suppose it would be better if I loved my job. But I can't find anything better or more suitable right now, so...I'm still enduring the one I have.

I'm grateful to have a job at all, though.

I suppose it would be better if I loved my job. But I can't find anything better or more suitable right now, so...I'm still enduring the one I have.

Nothing worse than that,

Hang in there Bro. :ebert:

You guys should be happy that have jobs..... I am trying to get a job, but no one seems to wanna keep me... I have found two jobs that I liked and I have got salary for one months job, and then they have told me to leave for different reasons...

Did you listen to those reasons and take them seriously? Because when you asked us why people here were giving you a hard time we told you and you didn't listen and pretty much told us to F off. So, you might want to consider listening to their reasons and then trying to fix those things about yourself.

• Like 2

I have to go to work. That pisses me off. A LOT. :doh:

Nothing worse than that,

Hang in there Bro. :ebert:

You guys should be happy that have jobs..... I am trying to get a job, but no one seems to wanna keep me... I have found two jobs that I liked and I have got salary for one months job, and then they have told me to leave for different reasons...

Did you listen to those reasons and take them seriously? Because when you asked us why people here were giving you a hard time we told you and you didn't listen and pretty much told us to F off. So, you might want to consider listening to their reasons and then trying to fix those things about yourself.

^^^ The voice of reason. Listen to her...
  • Like 1

What DIDN'T piss me off today? That's the real question..... :rage:
  • Like 1

Still haven't run into any local Rush fans despite wearing my Moving Pictures Tour shirt for all to see a few times.

:boo hiss:

Offer sweets to children and see if people respond!

Still haven't run into any local Rush fans despite wearing my Moving Pictures Tour shirt for all to see a few times.

:boo hiss: Is right. It fits good and looks good I am guessing?... :cheers:

I'll get arrested if I do that.

The old days of freedom in the USA are a thing of the past.

• Like 3

:boo hiss: Is right. It fits good and looks good I am guessing?... :cheers:

It is big on account of the fact that I am small you know but it serves its purpose. :cheers:

• Like 1

I'll get arrested if I do that.

The old days of freedom in the USA are a thing of the past.

Aint that the truth. :codger:

• Like 1

I miss my guy. :( He's been out of town for a week at a work conference. We've texted like crazy, but still. And I won't see him tonight because he's got to prepare for work tomorrow, AND I won't see him tomorrow because of Rush! (That's definitely not a bad reason, though!)

Oh well, at least by the time I see him on Wednesday I'll be done with shark week.

• Like 1

I miss my guy. :( He's been out of town for a week at a work conference. We've texted like crazy, but still. And I won't see him tonight because he's got to prepare for work tomorrow, AND I won't see him tomorrow because of Rush! (That's definitely not a bad reason, though!)

Oh well, at least by the time I see him on Wednesday I'll be done with shark week.

:D

Too funny! (And yeah, it's who you think it is).

• Like 1

Too funny! (And yeah, it's who you think it is).

Thought you might like that,

Have a great time at the concert. :dweez:

Based one something I witnessed yesterday when on my exercise walk, I would like to give the people of TRF some tips on what NOT to do if you are thinking about starting a family and then having an older teenage daughter and two smaller children.

Please don't get into an intense verbal altercation with your teen daughter where you're calling her a "f***ing c***" and a "slut" in BROAD f***ing DAYLIGHT in your front yard so every single person in your neighborhood can hear and see what's going on.

Also, if you're a muscular and intimidating-looking father, don't get in your daughter's face where it looks like you're going to throat-punch her and scream obscenities at her so loud that your next door neighbor has to run out of his house and try and intervene.

And here is a really important tip, if you are a mother, and you want to scream in your daughter's face for whatever reason, please don't be holding on extremely loosely to a f***ing TODDLER because if that little girl starts to fidget, she is going to slip out of your grip, and....uh...I don't know.....maybe FALL AND CRACK HER HEAD OPEN ON THE f***ing CONCRETE DRIVEWAY? So now not only do you have to deal with whatever altercation is going on betwen you, your husband, and your daughter, you now have to take your little one to the hospital to see if she has a concussion or not.

So anyway, if you're going to start a family and you don't want to look like a bunch of unstable-ass people.....please don't do those things...okay?

Edited by fraroc

Well, today was aquarium cleaning day... I dropped my fish when I was transferring her out of her tank. I'm very angry with myself for not being more careful. :banghead:

I really hope she isn't injured. She seems to be swimming around normally, but I hope she will be okay long-term. Poor little fishy. :(

Well, today was aquarium cleaning day... I dropped my fish when I was transferring her out of her tank. I'm very angry with myself for not being more careful. :banghead:

I really hope she isn't injured. She seems to be swimming around normally, but I hope she will be okay long-term. Poor little fishy. :(

I used to have very large aquariums (with very large fish) and was into the hobby for many years and wish I had a dollar for every time this happened or one jumped out and was flopping around on the floor. Its admirable that you care so much but your fish will be fine I am quite sure... :)
  • Like 1

Depression.

Its eating me up at the moment and I am turning into a monster.

Sorry for the way I've been posting the last couple of weeks, I am a lot worse in person at the moment, trust me.

Based one something I witnessed yesterday when on my exercise walk, I would like to give the people of TRF some tips on what NOT to do if you are thinking about starting a family and then having an older teenage daughter and two smaller children.

Please don't get into an intense verbal altercation with your teen daughter where you're calling her a "f***ing c***" and a "slut" in BROAD f***ing DAYLIGHT in your front yard so every single person in your neighborhood can hear and see what's going on.

Also, if you're a muscular and intimidating-looking father, don't get in your daughter's face where it looks like you're going to throat-punch her and scream obscenities at her so loud that your next door neighbor has to run out of his house and try and intervene.

And here is a really important tip, if you are a mother, and you want to scream in your daughter's face for whatever reason, please don't be holding on extremely loosely to a f***ing TODDLER because if that little girl starts to fidget, she is going to slip out of your grip, and....uh...I don't know.....maybe FALL AND CRACK HER HEAD OPEN ON THE f***ing CONCRETE DRIVEWAY? So now not only do you have to deal with whatever altercation is going on betwen you, your husband, and your daughter, you now have to take your little one to the hospital to see if she has a concussion or not.

So anyway, if you're going to start a family and you don't want to look like a bunch of unstable-ass people.....please don't do those things...okay?

402131_303720476349673_1957133051_n.jpg?oh=8562f8c038dafcd6b18d5b871510bf60&oe=56024CDB&__gda__=1438749832_f8f0a4840699ae671adb8e759b3a8188