What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Thank you Troutman and Bean-Tor!

It's horrid because it is in his face. My dad was born blind in one eye, but the shingles has put pressure on his good eye and he has had to go to hospital to get his eye sorted out because he is at risk of going blind.

Getting a rejection letter from a company I was sure would give me an offer letter

2nd time now; I shouldn't be so expecting

Well, now I don't have to move to Kanab, UT

• Like 1

Getting a rejection letter from a company I was sure would give me an offer letter

I know how you feel. I've been rejected plenty of times from companies I thought I was a shoe in.

Their loss.

On a side note, Kanab's a damn small town. Who knows, it's smallness might've pissed you off in the future.

• Like 1

I know how you feel. I've been rejected plenty of times from companies I thought I was a shoe in.

Their loss.

On a side note, Kanab's a damn small town. Who knows, it's smallness might've pissed you off in the future.

:cheers:

The small town thing was a major point for me. I don't like the idea of places that don't have commercial airport service.

Thank you Troutman and Bean-Tor!

It's horrid because it is in his face. My dad was born blind in one eye, but the shingles has put pressure on his good eye and he has had to go to hospital to get his eye sorted out because he is at risk of going blind.

You're welcome, Segue. Shingles would be unpleasant under any circumstances but ouch, your father's sound particularly rough. I sincerely hope that all will soon be well. I'm sure you'll take great care of him in the meantime :)

• Like 1

Their loss.

:cheers:

The small town thing was a major point for me. I don't like the idea of places that don't have commercial airport service.

I'm sorry to hear that your expectations didn't quite play out...but along the same line as Johnny's thoughts, something better will most certainly come along. Keep at it and you'll get it all sorted out :) (and then you'll see exactly why Kanab was not meant to be--because something else was in store for you)!

• Like 1

I found out my parents forgot to order my Rush shirt with the other shirts they ordered, so now I have to wait longer for it.

Scumbags!!!! ;)

Yeah!

Lol I am so glad you are on this forum, you crack me up! Haha

• Like 2

I left my i-pod touch at home, so that means no music in 1 or 2 of my classes.

:fury:

You are allowed to listen to music in class?

Damn, how things have changed. :codger:

Yeah, In most of my classes.

Wow,

Back in the day. If you were caught chewing gum it was detention time. Depended on the class and teacher.

• Like 1

I don't understand how that's possible.

Not that I always listened to teachers, but how does anyone listen now if anyone can listen to music anytime?

• Like 1

I don't understand how that's possible.

Not that I always listened to teachers, but how does anyone listen now if anyone can listen to music anytime?

You can not listen when the teachers are talking, but you can other times.

Wow,

Back in the day. If you were caught chewing gum it was detention time. Depended on the class and teacher.

Yeah, that was the same in my school. Sounds like a lot of things have changed! If I could have listened to music I would probably have been so distracted I would still be there though. :D

• Like 2

Wow,

Yeah, that was the same in my school. Sounds like a lot of things have changed! If I could have listened to music I would probably have been so distracted I would still be there though. :D

Music helps me focus in class.

:musicnote: :musicnote:

Edited by Surrender74

Wow,

:LOL: Same here,

In Junior High back in the 70's. We had a PE teacher that if he saw you walking down the hall with shirt not tucked in. It was detention time.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Wow,

Music helps me focus in class.

:musicnote: :musicnote:

How?

Most likely you are focused on the music.

• Like 1

What pissed me off :)

So I am working in a customer's house.and both the lady of the house and her rotten kids are constantly in my effin way.Absolutely zero regard for anyone else, or fir the fact that I have to.stop working every time these rude bastards decide they just have to be where I am. I swear, some people are just ignorant, self centered rude garbage.

• Like 2

What pissed me off :)

So I am working in a customer's house.and both the lady of the house and her rotten kids are constantly in my effin way.Absolutely zero regard for anyone else, or fir the fact that I have to.stop working every time these rude bastards decide they just have to be where I am. I swear, some people are just ignorant, self centered rude garbage.

Some? Consideration for others is becoming a thing of the past unfortunately. I'm noticing it more and more.

• Like 3