What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

After waiting for over 2 months for my order to be shipped from amazon.com, it was delayed yet again until the end of january....and the worst part is it's not available anywhere else (not ebay, craigslist, kijiji, etc).

I found out yesterday morning that a good friend of mine that I've worked with for years passed away on Christmas Day. She had announced that she was retiring at the beginning of the month and there were several of us that wanted to give her a kick-ass send off party. She was a sweetheart and I'll miss her like mad. sad.gif

The prom dress catalog that came in the mail today.

I didn't have an issue with the dresses, per se -- but rather the models! I know Photoshop when I see it, and I know for a fact that almost all of those girls were 'shopped. And I'm not talking some retouching on the skin to make it look even and smooth; I'm talking clearly making them look skinner, changing their arm shapes, etc. etc..

And not to mention these girls certainly did not look like juniors and seniors in high school. They looked rather like the stereotypical prostitute.

Is "natural beauty" dead? I mean seriously. Why can't I get a magazine of young women of all shapes? Besides, it's not getting me to buy one of those dresses. On the contrary, it's making me think (A) "Oh gawd, I could never look good in that dress!" and ( B ) "Why would I want to look like a slut on prom night?"

Ugh. Rant off. Just had to get that out of my system.

Going through security at Atlanta/Hartsfield airport.

Idiots run that place!

A single checkpoint for the whole airport. There were hundreds of people waiting in line, and we nearly missed our flight.

I'll take our airport any time. Atlanta has a lack of common sense. TSA here rocks!

I went running today, and it started off as a good run, but I hated something I saw during the run.

I dated this girl for about a year, and then found out she was cheating on me with a close friend of mine. Now she's dating him, and I'm like: "that's cool. I'm above that. She's happy, and I'm not gonna be all depressed. I can be happy on my own."

Anyway, she's dating that guy, and when I went running today, I saw him holding hands with my ex-girlfriends best friend. I called my friend after running (a mutual friend of mine and my ex-girlfriends) and asked him if she was still dating her current boyfriend. He told me to get over her (and I am, completely, we broke up almost a year ago), but then I explained what I saw today, and he told me they were still going out.

So I guess my ex-girlfriend got what she deserved, but I'm still pissed off because honestly...it seems honesty has packed its bags and left for another world.

QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Dec 31 2010, 01:54 AM)
Having my Grandma refer to me as having 'boyfriends.'

I'm not homophobic in the slightest, but just because I haven't had a girlfriend yet DOES NOT MAKE ME GAY!!!!!

Is she South American or related to my first Mother in law? She'd make cracks like that all the time to my nephew. He'd clear coat his nails and take ultra good care with his hair and shit..also no GF, she call him her new granddaughter..

Not being able to hang out with a friend, specifically one I like, completely blows. eh.gif

QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Dec 31 2010, 02:54 PM)
Having my Grandma refer to me as having 'boyfriends.'

I'm not homophobic in the slightest, but just because I haven't had a girlfriend yet DOES NOT MAKE ME GAY!!!!!

Tell her you had a 3-some with nympho twins in the back of your dad's buick last night and see what she says. tongue.gif

Really though, that sucks

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Jan 3 2011, 08:37 PM)
This one is gross. Do not read. I warned you.

My brother clogged his toilet.
I'm always the one that has to unclog it.

A piece of s*** landed on my face.

How the f-ck is anyone going to top that? For goodness sakes, no matter how bad your day was, if you didnt get hit in the face with sh-t... I mean.. you still win!

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 3 2011, 08:58 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Jan 3 2011, 08:37 PM)

How the f-ck is anyone going to top that? For goodness sakes, no matter how bad your day was, if you didnt get hit in the face with sh-t... I mean.. you still win!

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Jan 3 2011, 08:37 PM)

I know I shouldn't laugh but this is hysterical. rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

The same thing almost happened to me once at home when I went to flush. The toliet literally exploded like a volcano. None in my face though!

Edited by ColdFireYYZ