5 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

Taylor Swift-Lover (9/10)

Mick

IT'S A CRUUUUEEEEEELLL SUMMMER

• Like 1

Aly and AJ - Acoustic Hearts Of Winter
August Burns Red - August Burns Red Presents: Sleddin' Hill, A Holiday Album
State Champs - The Acoustic Things EP 
State Champs - Around the World and Back (Deluxe) (Vinyl)

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone. This is my favourite thread on this forum, often filled with my favourite people on and off. I'm really, really in a dark place mentally, and I'm scared tbh.

So here I am playing my favourite Pantera album on Christmas Day:

Sad Wings Of Destiny

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Segue Myles said:

Merry Christmas everyone. This is my favourite thread on this forum, often filled with my favourite people on and off. I'm really, really in a dark place mentally, and I'm scared tbh.

So here I am playing my favourite Pantera album on Christmas Day:

Sad Wings Of Destiny

Oh Segue. Merry Christmas. I hope Pantera beats your darkest demons to a pulp. I hear their singer Rob Halford can scare the hair off a Wampa with his voice.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Oh Segue. Merry Christmas. I hope Pantera beats your darkest demons to a pulp. I hear their singer Rob Halford can scare the hair off a Wampa with his voice.

🤣 

I only here aspects of JP on one album of Pantera, I love that it kicked off a huge conversation here 🤣 

Yeah, it's rough in the UK atm

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Segue Myles said:

🤣

I only here aspects of JP on one album of Pantera, I love that it kicked off a huge conversation here 🤣 

Sorry to hear that, Segue. I hope you can find something to bring you some light and hope, be that this hilarious running joke you started or a good book or just a bit of Taylor Swift. Happy Xmas, truly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

🤣

What's happening in the UK right now? In my city most of us have been stuck inside since Friday because of a blizzard.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

What's happening in the UK right now? In my city most of us have been stuck inside since Friday because of a blizzard.

where i am no snow (thank god)

but.......bitter bitter BITTER cold.

If there was any moisture around it would be a lot of snow.

Mick

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

where i am no snow (thank god)

but.......bitter bitter BITTER cold.

If there was any moisture around it would be a lot of snow.

Mick

We have the bitter cold too. I didn't even go outside to shovel until this morning since the wind finally died off. The wind was so strong it just would have blown what ever I shoveled right back on the ground if I tried on Friday or Saturday.

Edited by J2112YYZ

11 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

It's not the weather, is the massive rise in inflation. I'm working my ass off in two totally different, extremely different jobs, often 30 hours straight, just to cover bills o could afford doing half this three months ago.

2 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

It's not the weather, is the massive rise in inflation. I'm working my ass off in two totally different, extremely different jobs, often 30 hours straight, just to cover bills o could afford doing half this three months ago.

Wow, I didn't know it was that bad over there. I know that a number of bands have had to cancel European tours this year because of the inflation. But touring is expensive without inflation, so I thought it was just hitting some bands really hard. I didn't realize how bad it was hurting the people with regular jobs. Stuff has been costing more in the US too but it's still been manageable. At least for me it has.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

Wow, I didn't know it was that bad over there. I know that a number of bands have had to cancel European tours this year because of the inflation. But touring is expensive without inflation, so I thought it was just hitting some bands really hard. I didn't realize how bad it was hurting the people with regular jobs. Stuff has been costing more in the US too but it's still been manageable. At least for me it has.

Until it all hit the fan, I didn't take it seriously. I should hopefully be sorted with a much better paying job soon, but the government is taking forever to complete background checks for those in the care and hospital systems. I've been waiting six weeks already.

Last Night

Harry Chapin

'

Portrait Gallery (8/10)

On the Road to Kingdom Come (9/10)

Dance Band on the Titanic (9/10)

I love this guy.  but it's the first time i've REALLY delved into his music.  now that i have i call him one of the best if not THE best storyteller of the 70's.  up there with well.......any storyteller. 

Mick

• The topic was locked