Happy Anniversary IbanezJem

blackhawkrush

Once again, the year has come full circle, and for me there can be no greater privilege, and honour, than to that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening. There can be no finer honour than to welcome into our midst tonight a member who has not only done only more than not anyone for our Society, but nonetheless has only done more.

:clap:

Happy Anniversary

• Like 3

Thank you, thank you all! Moved from nasty England to beautiful, rural Scotland on Friday so in an internet and phone black hole... but man, it's so beautiful and quiet!
  • Like 6

Thank you, thank you all! Moved from nasty England to beautiful, rural Scotland on Friday so in an internet and phone black hole... but man, it's so beautiful and quiet!

Don't go for the cheap internet now. :P
  • Like 2

Don't go for the cheap internet now. :P

We couldn't even if we wanted to! 4g internet antenna being fitted next week. Wife can't get phone or internet but my signal is better than when I was in stink town :) Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

"Happy 2nd Anniversary". You're welcome.
  • Like 1