THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

i just want to play a bideo game but i cant get the game to use my high performance gpu

Some say that his first name really is “The”, and that if he went on Celebrity Love Island they’d all be pregnant, including the cameramen. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Have you watched every episode yet?

Not yet. I doubt I'll watch all of the post Clarkson/Hammond/May stuff.

Dude of course I wasn’t counting those

Getting close. I started season...excuse me series 16 yesterday.

I started watching that video about Rush from 2002 (maybe) that someone posted but shut if off as soon as the host said "Neil Pert". Is it too much to ask to do a little research so you can get things right? The casual fan wouldn't know any different but the more involved ones do. I think I've seen it already but still.
  • Like 1

Some say that he once had a vicious knife fight with Anthea Turner, and that he is in no way implicated in the Cash for Honours scandal. All we know is he’s called Lord Stig.

Some say that he’s a CIA experiment that went wrong, and that he only eats cheese. All we know is he’s not the Stig, but he is the Stig’s American Cousin.

Some say that if you lick his chest it tastes exactly the same as Piccalilly, and that at this week’s Brit Awards he was arrested for goosing Russell Brandt. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that he sucks the moisture from ducks, and that his crash helmet is modelled on Britney Spears’ head. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that his scrotum has its own small gravity field, and because our producer rigged a phone vote, he now has a new name. All we know is he’s called Cuddles.

Some say that he’s banned from the town of Chichester, and that in a recent late-night deal he bought a slightly dented white Fiat Uno from the Duke of Edinburgh. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

lmao, incidentally, i saw that nude pic of sam (the one he texts to ian at the end of the video) leaked somewhere on twitter and i was thinking that if it was a fake then they did a really good job with it, considering the mirror

but yeah, i always figured if there's any big youtuber that will associate sam, it's idubbbz, max, or chad. max and chad did mention MDE in one of their cold ones episodes

Some say that he gets terrible eczema on his helmet, and that if he’d been the video ref in the World Cup rugby final he would have seen that of course it was a try you blind Australian half-wit. All we know is he’s called the Stig.