THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

i know this guy i work with is dtf but im too shy to ask up front

Dude well over 50% of guys say yes to opportunistic sex

I think your estimation is way low, especially for single guys. Besides Jamie said she was looking for a FWB, could this guy be a candidate?

definitely, we click for sure. i think things will go in that direction eventually.

he said he can always give me rides to and from work when we're scheduled together. he took me to get food last night after we closed, it was fun!

kinda disappointed that im not working today or tomorrow because i wanna close with him again.

Some say his ears have a paisley lining, and that he’s been banned from the Chelsea Flower Show. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Took the Miata out for a wintery spin today. Gave the gf manual lesson number 2.

She's doing very well! No stalls, worked up and down the gears in modest suburban traffic. She'll be ready for some good California coastal roads around June. :cool:

Wait, what? You mean my wife...my wife can be taught how to drive a manual transmission?

I am 3 for 3 on teaching gf's to work a stick.

Played some Halo CE on original graphics. Still a phenomenal play 20 years later.

Hell I could go for a 120 star speedrun of Super Mario 64 while I'm at it.

I have no idea why the poor aren't engaging in some wholesome rioting over things like housing.

My mortgage is $1740 with escrow. The home would rent for at least $2200. Cheapest mother-in-law apartment in Sandy is now over $1000

clown economy

i need to get my damn car fixed

Sucks that you bought a relatively newer car that needed shit fixed pretty quickly

i think the TCM shorted out

Took the Miata out for a wintery spin today. Gave the gf manual lesson number 2.

She's doing very well! No stalls, worked up and down the gears in modest suburban traffic. She'll be ready for some good California coastal roads around June. :cool:

Wait, what? You mean my wife...my wife can be taught how to drive a manual transmission?

I am 3 for 3 on teaching gf's to work a stick.

Women? Real women? Not chicks with dicks?

I have no idea why the poor aren't engaging in some wholesome rioting over things like housing.

My mortgage is $1740 with escrow. The home would rent for at least $2200. Cheapest mother-in-law apartment in Sandy is now over $1000

clown economy

1010 WINS had a news story about the lack of housing for young people. Turns out you’re not a whiny bitch.

clown economy

1010 WINS had a news story about the lack of housing for young people. Turns out you’re not a whiny bitch.

Millennials as a whole are doing pretty well considering the stacked deck they play against. Lotta hustle in this generation. Not exactly the “stay home and watch tv on welfare” crowd.

I should be getting a raise somewhat soon, which will help with the 360k remaining on the mortgage

Edited by That One Guy

i know this guy i work with is dtf but im too shy to ask up front

Dude well over 50% of guys say yes to opportunistic sex

I think your estimation is way low, especially for single guys. Besides Jamie said she was looking for a FWB, could this guy be a candidate?

definitely, we click for sure. i think things will go in that direction eventually.

:notworthy: :7up: