THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Some say that each of his toenails are exactly the same as a woman’s nipples, and that he thinks the credit crunch is some kind of breakfast cereal. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say his droppings have been found as far north as York, and that he has a full-size tattoo of his face, on his face. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that he isn’t allowed by law to be within 100 yards of Lorraine Kelly, and that he’s never seen an episode of Top Gear because he’s a huge fan of Midsomer Murders. All we know is he’s called the Bergerak.

Got a haircut yesterday. The woman does an OK job. I'm pretty picky being a guy from the 60s/70s. I've had better but I can't find anyone right now that does a better job so I suppose OK is better than shitty.

The difference between a good and bad haircut? Four or five days.
  • Like 1

Got a haircut yesterday. The woman does an OK job. I'm pretty picky being a guy from the 60s/70s. I've had better but I can't find anyone right now that does a better job so I suppose OK is better than shitty.

A good problem to have. You’re reminded you have hair.

Yep. I used to say it will grow back but these days that's not a sure thing.

Oh I am very thankful to have a full head at age 65, believe me.

Some say that he sleeps inside out, and that he once had full sex with Russell Brandt’s answering machine. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that he invented November, and that if he won the world championship in Brazil last weekend there might have been one photograph of him without his father, gurning in the back of shot. All we know is he’s called the Stig.