THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Took the Miata out for a wintery spin today. Gave the gf manual lesson number 2.

She's doing very well! No stalls, worked up and down the gears in modest suburban traffic. She'll be ready for some good California coastal roads around June. :cool:

Wait, what? You mean my wife...my wife can be taught how to drive a manual transmission?

I am 3 for 3 on teaching gf's to work a stick.

By the time I was your age I had taught well more than 3 gf's how to work a stick. :outtahere:

Edited by driventotheedge

Took the Miata out for a wintery spin today. Gave the gf manual lesson number 2.

She's doing very well! No stalls, worked up and down the gears in modest suburban traffic. She'll be ready for some good California coastal roads around June. :cool:

Wait, what? You mean my wife...my wife can be taught how to drive a manual transmission?

By the time I was your age I had taught well more than 3 gf's how to work a stick. :outtahere:

I def have a quality not quantity approach! :D

49340602.jpg

In the 70s we got both.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring, and if you give him a really important job to do, he’ll skive off and play croquet. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Now some say he invented Branston Pickle, and that if you insult his mother, he will head-butt you in the chest. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that on really warm days he sheds his skin like a snake, and that for some reason he’s allergic to the Dutch. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that his first name really is “The”, and that if he went on Celebrity Love Island they’d all be pregnant, including the cameramen. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that his first name really is “The”, and that if he went on Celebrity Love Island they’d all be pregnant, including the cameramen. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Have you watched every episode yet?

Not yet. I doubt I'll watch all of the post Clarkson/Hammond/May stuff.

Some say he once threw a microwave oven at a tramp, and that long before anyone else he realised that Jade Goody was a racist pig-faced waste of blood and organs. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Not yet. I doubt I'll watch all of the post Clarkson/Hammond/May stuff.

Dude of course I wasn’t counting those

• Like 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

right there with you
  • Like 1

i hooked up with my coworker last night, it was really fun! we went to panda express after work, then went to his house, smoked a blunt, watched trailer park boys and fooled around. good times. Edited by jamie