THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Some say that one of his eyes is a testie, and that he was turned down for I’m a Celebrity because people have heard of him. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that one of his legs gets longer when he sees a pretty lady, and that I haven’t done one of these for some time and I’ve forgotten to make up a second thing. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Richard Hammond

• Like 2

Some say, that he doesn’t like to get his helmet wet, a point that was proved last week when he was caught in the back of shot by an eagle-eyed viewer (a picture is shown of The Stig using an umbrella) all we know is, he’s called The Stig.

Got a haircut yesterday. The woman does an OK job. I'm pretty picky being a guy from the 60s/70s. I've had better but I can't find anyone right now that does a better job so I suppose OK is better than shitty.

The difference between a good and bad haircut? Four or five days.

not the case for me unfortunately, i decided to give myself a reverse bob.. it'll be a couple more months before it looks 'cool' again

Got a haircut yesterday. The woman does an OK job. I'm pretty picky being a guy from the 60s/70s. I've had better but I can't find anyone right now that does a better job so I suppose OK is better than shitty.

The difference between a good and bad haircut? Four or five days.

not the case for me unfortunately, i decided to give myself a reverse bob..

join a monestary...problem solved

Is anything short of a National riot going to solve the housing crisis?

Boomboomers seem really ok with millennials being a generation of renters. Gotta keep their 401k strong!

It seems like the life goal of boomers is literally dying with all the money

Don’t they leave that shit to their Millennial grand kids?

Often not. Including when the millennials are their kids.

Pump Jockey!

Works for tips!

Standard equipment in NJ.

And Oregon

Dude in Jersey when I was back there on the bike a few years ago was one of those Mr. always follow the rules and wasn't going to let me put gas in my motorcycle. He wanted to do it. Uh no douchebag, you aren't. Needless to say I moved on to a different station.