THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Some say that he’s seen The Lion King 1,780 times, and that his second-best friend is a Cape Buffalo. All we know is he’s not the Stig, but he is the Stig’s African Cousin.

I started watching that video about Rush from 2002 (maybe) that someone posted but shut if off as soon as the host said "Neil Pert". Is it too much to ask to do a little research so you can get things right? The casual fan wouldn't know any different but the more involved ones do. I think I've seen it already but still.

Sounds weird, but it drives me nuts too. Ive watched School Of Rock, and I'm yelling at Jack Black, as well as that Cheez-Its character in Family Guy, I'm like "arrrrgh!" And "it's 'Peart', you f*ckin' moron!" :rage:

Some say that to unlock him you have to run your finger down his face, like that. And that if he were getting divorced from Paul McCartney he’d keep his stupid whining mouth shut. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that he thought Star Wars was a documentary, and that he recently pulled out of “I’m a Celebrity” because he’s frightened of trees, and Australia, and Koo Stark, and Ant, and Dec. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

The odds for the 2 big lotteries are in the 1 in 300 million range. Yesterday I read that winning the Publisher's Clearing House is in the 1 in 6 billion range. I guess the difference is you technically don't have to buy anything to win the PCH. Still that's cra cra.