THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Some say that he invented the curtain, and that he recently submitted a £20,000 expenses claim for some gravel, for his moat. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that last week he was found in a locked room tied to a chair with German piano wire. And that this week, MP’s turned him down for the job of “Speaker”. All we know is that’s three things he has in common with Margaret Beckett.

Some say that he thinks crisps are animals, and that if he’d done well at Wimbledon, once in a while he might have been able to raise a smile. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

a couple nights i had a dream that 2112 was re-recorded on presto, so it had a lot of weird synths included and the production was overall weird

and then they re-recorded chain lightning and hand over fist as bonus tracks on counterparts, and they were weirdly aggressive but it was cool

hearing completely non-existent songs in a dream is a new thing for me, must have to do with my brain fixing itself from abstaining from cooming and drinking, or who knows i also did dxm recently like a dumb ass so maybe that did some brain damage

Some say that he is absolutely baffled by urinals, and that on reflection this was a bad week to launch his debut single – it’s a tribute, to Farrah Fawcett. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say he has 12 GCSE’s all in domestic science, and that he’s been producing artificial sperm for years – even though we have repeatedly asked him not to. All we know is he’s called the Stig.