Happy Birthday, Goose!

Lorraine

:kisshug:

Happy Birthday, dear Goose! I have no doubt that your day will be spent well and with much festivity celebrating your mystery age!! ;) :hug2:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hey, thanks, Lorraine! It's off to a good start. I went hiking with my dog, and we came across several deer with fawns sampering about. Next on the agenda is lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, the JT Basque Hotel in Gardnerville.

I'm proud to share a birthday with America's greatest president, Lyndon Johnson ;) , and of course, this guy...

img-2829930-2-alex.jpg

• Like 2

Happy Birthday !

I hope you get some turns in this winter.

giphy.gif

I've been thinking about winter since late May when I decided to re-retire. After only two ski day last year, I'm hoping to get 50 days in this year.

:D-13:

• Like 1

:kisshug:

Happy Birthday, dear Goose! I have no doubt that your day will be spent well and with much festivity celebrating your mystery age!! ;) :hug2:

giphy.gif

Hey, thanks, Lorraine! It's off to a good start. I went hiking with my dog, and we came across several deer with fawns sampering about. Next on the agenda is lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, the JT Basque Hotel in Gardnerville.

Sounds like a nice way to spend the day, happy birthday!

Edited by JohnRogers

"Happy Birthday, Goose (Allen)". I hope you'll get to have an amazing day with your family. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1