The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

Dolphins-Jaguars as the Thursday Night game?

:eh:

O/U 6.5 turnovers?

:LOL:

Final score was a potential RUSH-classic sequel...31-13. How bad are the Jags to lose by that score to the Dolphins? Minshew was 30/42 with zero TDs. 72 teams yards rushing?

• Like 1

Eagles looking to drop to 0-3 if they can't score in the final minute of play...

And they get the score with 22 seconds left! Going to overtime! Meanwhile, the Bears are staging a 4th quarter comeback in Atlanta, having scored 13 unanswered points.

Edited by goose

I have solace in knowing that the Texans and the Vikings are 0-3. They were actually expected to do something this year. The Lions on the other hand....pffft....wake me up when the Fords sell the team because they're cursed.

Some loony went into Joe Montana's house and tried to steal his 9-month grandchild.

After failing to talk her down, Joe and Jennifer had to forcibly take the baby away from her. The loony ran off (but is now in custody).

I would have chased after her and beaten the tar out of her, but that's just me. :sarcastic:

• Like 1

Some loony went into Joe Montana's house and tried to steal his 9-month grandchild.

After failing to talk her down, Joe and Jennifer had to forcibly take the baby away from her. The loony ran off (but is now in custody).

I would have chased after her and beaten the tar out of her, but that's just me. :sarcastic:

If only Ronnie Lott had been visiting Joe, that woman would have been tackled on the spot!

I have solace in knowing that the Texans and the Vikings are 0-3. They were actually expected to do something this year. The Lions on the other hand....pffft....wake me up when the Fords sell the team because they're cursed.

Well I'd like to thank your Lions for beating the Cardinals today. That result combined with my Seahawks win over the the most over hyped franchise in all of sports puts Seattle alone in 1st in the NFC West. It's early and there's a long way to go but I'll always take first place.

• Like 1

Well I'd like to thank your Lions for beating the Cardinals today. That result combined with my Seahawks win over the the most over hyped franchise in all of sports puts Seattle alone in 1st in the NFC West. It's early and there's a long way to go but I'll always take first place.

When the Hawks were up 15, I told my wife not to get over-confident. Seattle has a way of letting teams get back into it (how about that early show-boating that cost them a TD? lol). It was a good win, though.
  • Like 1

Eagles looking to drop to 0-3 if they can't score in the final minute of play...

And they get the score with 22 seconds left! Going to overtime! Meanwhile, the Bears are staging a 4th quarter comeback in Atlanta, having scored 13 unanswered points.

So we went off-f-cking-sides with the game winning fg about to be attempted and pushed us out of fg range, then our genius coach punted. Its a good thing there were no fans there because someone would have gottemn hurt.

To give you an idea of how much the NFC sucks hairy moose balls, by going 0-2-1 with that game, a tie, we GAINED on all other division rivals and are 1/2 game out of first (3rd place, tie at first).

This once proud division where at least 1 or 2 teams were real threats has morphed into a raging pile of sh-t!!!!!!!!!